Ren'Py Completed Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Error when trying open the garage later in game after the blackmailed mom of kevin(?) told our mom we are a bad influence:

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 240, in script call
    $ renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen")
  File "game/script.rpy", line 249, in script
    python:
  File "D:\Downloads\extracted\milfs-villa-0.6.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\extracted\milfs-villa-0.6.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 256, in <module>
    bg_image.children[0].filename = game_state.map.background_image_cache_file()
AttributeError: 'Null' object has no attribute 'children'

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\Downloads\extracted\milfs-villa-0.6.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\extracted\milfs-villa-0.6.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

While running game code:
    python:

Silent102

Jul 8, 2018
hey guy, i'm stuck in this ver. I'm can't pass day 5, i get blanket for the father but when i came the parent room i can't find the mom. Is this a mistake of ver. fan remake

Silent102

Jul 8, 2018
Look at the day 2 video walkthrough above. Click through to youtube and find the day 5 walkthrough.
thks bro, I watched the video and did exactly as directed, taking the blanket to father in the garden, but when I entered the parent room, I did not see the mom. I think this version of the game is faulty or something

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
thks bro, I watched the video and did exactly as directed, taking the blanket to father in the garden, but when I entered the parent room, I did not see the mom. I think this version of the game is faulty or something

try to talk with the driver or security

Silent102

Jul 8, 2018
Untitled.png i think, i found an problem. I tried talking to all the characters again; with father, I turned the roller on the mouse, and I think that my problem, code 401????

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
hello, i need some help im stuck at morning day 3, iv done everything i can with the mom (swimming and sunscreen) but the chouffer isnt back and i cant progress, am i missing something? i also talked to the sister and the maid

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.6.9

You play from Day 2 and not from Day 1 and are missing a lot of story.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Bug 0.6.9

You play from Day 2 and not from Day 1 and are missing a lot of story.
I haven't heard that problem from anyone else in this thread.

What exactly do you see when you press 'New Game' to start the game? What OS are you using? Did you do anything unusual when running the game?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I haven't heard that problem from anyone else in this thread.

What exactly do you see when you press 'New Game' to start the game? What OS are you using? Did you do anything unusual when running the game?
Ok, I read the walkthrough again and the intro is missing. And it begins at home and Kevin`s place came only as Day 2 and you was there day 1.

Because I know all I read not exact the text and looked not at the little different between intro and day 2 by kevin.

So it is all ok it is my fault.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes