Ren'Py Completed Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
hey, where is the gallery room to view other routes ? in the walkthrough he says that :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Im getting a continuous fatal error (same as posted above I believe) in the MAC version. When I go to open the garage it happens I can "ignore" it twice to get to a still photo of the garage but no way to open it. :( what am I missing? how do I open the garage? There used to be a "open garage" option that would highlight in the old RPG version. I think because of the error I deadend there. And help?
What is the error you're seeing?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
What is the error you're seeing?
When I go open the garage (early in the game) and I click on it (from RGP map mode) I get this error. I can click "ignore" twice and get this static photo of the garage door (non-RPG map view) but cannot click to open it as I would be able to in RPG version.

I am not able to Copy+Paste the error code (annoyingly) so I have to screenshot them and that includes to fit the top to bottom AND left to right message.
Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 4.01.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 4.02.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 4.02.00 PM.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When I go open the garage (early in the game) and I click on it (from RGP map mode) I get this error. I can click "ignore" twice and get this static photo of the garage door (non-RPG map view) but cannot click to open it as I would be able to in RPG version.

I am not able to Copy+Paste the error code (annoyingly) so I have to screenshot them and that includes to fit the top to bottom AND left to right message.
View attachment 165668 View attachment 165669 View attachment 165670
I bet you're running in the Documents folder, right? Something about running from there breaks Ren'Py games that write to themselves. This game parses the RPGM data and creates maps to load quickly. That doesn't work if it's in the Documents folder. I don't know why.

Solution - move the game somewhere else. I run it from a folder on the Desktop.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I bet you're running in the Documents folder, right? Something about running from there breaks Ren'Py games that write to themselves. This game parses the RPGM data and creates maps to load quickly. That doesn't work if it's in the Documents folder. I don't know why.

Solution - move the game somewhere else. I run it from a folder on the Desktop.
hmm it is running from the Downloads folder...should I move to desktop and try again?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
hey, where is the gallery room to view other routes ? in the walkthrough he says that :)
I think there was a gallery before the final RPGM release, but it got taken out. Hopefully someday if I have time I will add a gallery to this port.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Shame that its just a direct port of the original game, was hoping it was like "Anna Exciting Adventure" Renpy port that inculded a scene viewer to see all the sex scenes in the game without having to play...

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Finally got to the end, and really enjoyed this game. It seemed that the ending was kinda rushed and deserved some additional scenes, especially with the buxom mom, pregnant aunt, and friend's MILF mom! Would have liked to see the MC recreate the threesome with his mom and his dad's secretary (minus the dad though!;)).

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
i can't use the cheats. if i try for example "
game_state.party.gain_gold(10000)" the console returns "None", the same for all other cheats in the first post.

Can any one help me plz?

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I am crying happy tears right now. , can I vote you for president? Cuz u're saving all the great gamea in rpgm out there. Continue your mission pls.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
game_state.party.gain_gold(10000)" the console returns "None", the same for all other cheats in the first post.

Can any one help me plz?
Try getting the dev's attention like this: @selectivepaperclip any thoughts on nicolausi's issue?

Why not just remake like Anna Exciting Affection ?!
Because that's a 1-off, and takes a lot of effort for 1 game. This port engine currently has 9 released games. Much easier to do, per game.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
This is the expected result, 'None' is just the return value of the "gain_gold" function, if you check the gold value with "game_state.party.gold" it should show the increase.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I don't like the red boxes on every clickable object, is there a way to change this?
I'm open to any design changes! Currently it's a garish red because that's usually easy to see no matter what the background color is. It needs to be obvious when you see the map what the clickable things are, especially on big weird maps.

RenPy makes it relatively hard for the clickables to be anything other than a colored rectangle (or a rectangle with text in it, which is worse), but the square could be any color. Further research could identify other ways of indicating clickable areas, like maybe they could get bigger or change color when the mouse moves near to them, who knows.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes