Ren'Py Completed Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes
A

anongambia12345

Does anyone have a save for day 3? The game crashed for me at Kevin's mom. Thanks!

Reactions: Lukasz1

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
made the reply scene system in game ( like computer in milf control or milfy city) will be awesomw :D

polnmacio

May 25, 2018
Looks like it probably has trouble with the letters in your username.

I'll try to fix that, but in the meantime it will hopefully work if you put it in a folder with just basic ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\milfs-villa-0.6.9-pc-crunched"
thnks man, it's great work right now

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
I never played the rpgm version all the way through, is the sex scene with maid in kitchen and aunt at sex party with Dad supposed to be animated or is it a bug? Thanks in advance for any reply

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
i don't get it:
to hold and move an object click "enter"

enter on my keyboard won't do anything same with drag and drop... and i haven't found another "enter" to click at

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
i don't get it:
to hold and move an object click "enter"
those instructions are left over from the RPGM version. in the renpy version anytime you need to move something it will be represented by a clickable thing, no need to ever click enter.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
ok, and how do i move it now?
if i click on it the "to hold and move..." comes up.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
those instructions are left over from the RPGM version. in the renpy version anytime you need to move something it will be represented by a clickable thing, no need to ever click enter.
Does this mean there is supposed to be a clickable area in the bush when going to get the tool shed key? Maybe you just didn't see my previous reply to you, but I brought it up with a screenshot then.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Maybe you just didn't see my previous reply to you, but I brought it up with a screenshot then.
Yes, I've seen all the replies. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the threads being split up now that I'm getting tech support issues across 8 threads.

There should be a clickable area by the bush, this is what I see:
milfs-villa-key.jpg

The way these clickable screens work is pretty funky and sometimes brittle. The clickable areas are technically still squares on the game map, arranged to be in the exact right place to line up with the picture. (I didn't invent this technique for the port, it's how ICSTOR programmed it for RPGMaker)

This means the map needs to be zoomed at the right level and scrolled to the correct x/y that it would be in RPGMaker, rather than zoomed out all the way. This usually works, but there seems to be some times when it does not work. If the clickable area isn't showing in the right place you can try click-dragging around on the screen and zooming in-out with the mousewheel, it might be mispositioned somewhere out of frame or the zoom level is set wrong.

I'm not sure why this seems to be a problem just for you so far. Maybe other people are having problems and haven't reported it. Maybe your machine does something weird with scrolling in RenPy and is moving from the correct scroll position to (0,0) automatically. Maybe your mouse wheel triggers at unexpected times. Maybe you're clicking on things in just the right order to cause this bug. Would be nice to know!

Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Yes, I've seen all the replies. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the threads being split up now that I'm getting tech support issues across 8 threads.

There should be a clickable area by the bush, this is what I see:
View attachment 165076

The way these clickable screens work is pretty funky and sometimes brittle. The clickable areas are technically still squares on the game map, arranged to be in the exact right place to line up with the picture. (I didn't invent this technique for the port, it's how ICSTOR programmed it for RPGMaker)

This means the map needs to be zoomed at the right level and scrolled to the correct x/y that it would be in RPGMaker, rather than zoomed out all the way. This usually works, but there seems to be some times when it does not work. If the clickable area isn't showing in the right place you can try click-dragging around on the screen and zooming in-out with the mousewheel, it might be mispositioned somewhere out of frame or the zoom level is set wrong.

I'm not sure why this seems to be a problem just for you so far. Maybe other people are having problems and haven't reported it. Maybe your machine does something weird with scrolling in RenPy and is moving from the correct scroll position to (0,0) automatically. Maybe your mouse wheel triggers at unexpected times. Maybe you're clicking on things in just the right order to cause this bug. Would be nice to know!
Thank you very much! Scrolling out actually solved it. First I tried scrolling all the way out in the overworld map, from a scale I thought was the maxed one, to where the black area to the right was showing. Clicking on the bush showed the red square.

To make sure, I reloaded and clicked on the bush to see if there was no red square; there wasn't, so I tried scrolling back and it popped up. Scrolling up and down also made the square disappear and reappear.

I feel really stupid for not even thinking of scrolling.

I'm sorry if I came across as pushy, I've just been itching to play the game so far and I couldn't progress at all from that point.

Again, thank you very much and great work on porting these games!

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
THANKES SO MUCH THIS GAME IT IS NICE BUT IN PLAY IN MY PC IT IS SLOWLY MABY MY PC NOT HAVE MORE RAM AND VIGA

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I feel really stupid for not even thinking of scrolling.
You shouldn't have to worry about scrolling, the scrolling is just a weird implementation detail.

It's just weird that more people haven't complained about this bug, it's easy to reproduce by zooming in before clicking the bush. The game code should scroll and zoom to the appropriate place but it doesn't.

I'll try to make a new patch that fixes it sometime in the coming weeks. Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: popober

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
ok, and how do i move it now?
if i click on it the "to hold and move..." comes up.
Huh, I'm not sure what's going on exactly.

When I run the game on my computer, the table in the upper-right is never clickable, the scene starts like this:

milfs-villa-weighted-switch.jpg

where clicking below the dresser activates the event that would've activated in RPGM by dragging the table across the room.

Which version of the game did you download (compressed or not)? What version number does it have in the lower-right corner on start?

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes