Ren'Py Completed Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
ok, and how do i move it now?
Huh, I'm not sure what's going on exactly.
Okay, I think I understand what's happening now. If you've ever clicked the top dresser event instead of just clicking the event under the dresser, the box in the upper-right will always be active with the "press enter to move" text, forever. Even after you've retrieved the magazines and credit cards from the top of the dresser.

I think this is just a cosmetic bug, as long as you got the credit card you should be able to proceed with the maid. Anyway, I'll try to remove that text in a future patch version.

dg4321

Feb 28, 2018
I'm having an issue. I just pulled weeds for Ellis and now and there doesn't seem to be anyone else to interact with to finish the 4 remaining available events.

vinee

Aug 22, 2017
I'm stuck at day 4: evening.

I don't know how, but I can't find the gel to connect the sponge.

Here's official walkthrough:
Talk with her in the bathroom / Go downstairs to the bathroom and look at sink / Go outside and talk with gateguard / Goto the tool shed and take shower gel/ Connect two items / Go back to her and use new item on her
I did go to tool shed many times and I didn't find anything new. (these boxes has no interaction)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I talked with the gategard too, but I only get this answer.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version, updated to 0.6.9:

I've played through the entire game. I've seen some save issues (loading certain saves goes back to earlier stuff), but most of the time the saves worked correctly. I was able to save at the final choice and see all the endings.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
I did go to tool shed many times and I didn't find anything new. (these boxes has no interaction)
I talked with the gategard too, but I only get this answer.
Here is my savefile, just combine the items and give it to her

Reactions: vinee

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
played through the game, the controls are sometimes a bit strange, but overall it's well writen and fun.
what i didn't like: decisions don't have an impact.

thumbs up! thanks for the experience!

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Help, I'm stuck on Day 3 - Morning. I have a check-mark next to the mom, but can't seem to find a clue to move forward. The MC fixed the electrical box, and the dad and driver are still gone. The elder sister is asleep in bed, and MC doesn't want to disrupt her. Is there a WT?

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Since when does it matter WHERE you install a game for it to work and NOT to put it into a folder which contains elements outside the ASCII table?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Help, I'm stuck on Day 3 - Morning. I have a check-mark next to the mom, but can't seem to find a clue to move forward. The MC fixed the electrical box, and the dad and driver are still gone. The elder sister is asleep in bed, and MC doesn't want to disrupt her. Is there a WT?
There's a walkthrough on his website -

Since when does it matter WHERE you install a game for it to work and NOT to put it into a folder which contains elements outside the ASCII table?
Since the engine tries to get the full path to where it is, and fails because of odd characters in said path.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Great conversion, because Most of these games, don't actually need to be made in RPGM.

I think authors should stop using RPGM if it's not really needed for their games.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
It shouldn't matter, but to save cache files to disk freaks out if filenames have any characters outside the basic ASCII ones.

Hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it and fix the code, but for now the workaround is to limit to the ASCII characters.

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
In my humble oppinion it was a nice idea to remake the game using renpy.
I tryed the original ones, but they just took way too much time senseless, with running around or fighting.
It is not realy needed for that kind of game, and even made it tiresome.

Ics 1 and 2 could use the same menu tho (in the uper right corner i mean), it makes the game easier, because i hate missing stuff in games.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Update: The WT for Day 3 - Morning under Dad says, "Go to the cabinet and check PC". This is not an option for me, and wonder if it is a bug. There's no red box on the PC on the table next to the red highlighted cabinet?!

caricola

Apr 6, 2018
Update: The WT for Day 3 - Morning under Dad says, "Go to the cabinet and check PC". This is not an option for me, and wonder if it is a bug. There's no red box on the PC on the table next to the red highlighted cabinet?!
Happened to me too, I didn't press the red lever of the electrical box and exited, then it bugged as it did for you, so I took a precedent save file, pressed the lever, and avoided the bug.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Happened to me too, I didn't press the red lever of the electrical box and exited, then it bugged as it did for you, so I took a precedent save file, pressed the lever, and avoided the bug.
Thanks bro, and will give it a try.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Im getting a continuous fatal error (same as posted above I believe) in the MAC version. When I go to open the garage it happens I can "ignore" it twice to get to a still photo of the garage but no way to open it. :( what am I missing? how do I open the garage? There used to be a "open garage" option that would highlight in the old RPG version. I think because of the error I deadend there. And help?

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes