The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
ok soo im confused... i kept looking for walktroughs since im stuck...but none of the walktrough starts as the game i donwloaded from here... im starting with pool party for jasons birthday and i cant do anything..can anyone help? thanks in advance.

Reactions: peterdavid12345

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
1. Re-download the game
2. Try Installing on a different location (i.e The Desktop or C:\)
3. Run at least once as Administrator (even if you are the only PC user)
4. Check your Antivirus settings. Some Antivirus programs may think the game is a fake-positive and block it.
will the babysitter ever get any new scenes?

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
its game like nostalgia about my favorite milftoon comix like lemonade , family, beach adventure and others . i hope game will be on renpy or unity someday

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
can somebody tag me when the new walkthrough is done? I get kinda lost since it's been too long for me (i'm a really forgetful person), thank you :D

The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
For Wolf1114 , The Red Ed , and anyone else requesting MD walkthroughs.
The quoted post's attachment contains ALL the walkthroughs from 0.01 to the current 0.24.
These walkthroughs are not always clear and concise. So, if you have further problems just return to the thread and say so...
well i tried the walktrough that is atached to this post. but its not showing what i have... i dont see the jasons pool party anywhere... and thats where i start...

May 1, 2019
How about another confession : Are you or are you not a TROLL?
The dev-team almost certainly buggered up--on purpose, mind you--the first 0.24 link. Then the first official walkthrough I saw only contained FOUR steps out of the eventual 18 (WTF was that about? Oh, yeah...).
All this to try to let their patrons see a "certain" Linda-Joey scene before the dirty, filthy pirates [proudly unfurling the "Maggots and Leeches" flag]. I can't really blame the dev-team for these tricks : tough environment for them.
Somehow, you saw fit to blab out the content of 0.24 long before either a usable link or walkthrough reached this thread. In other words, totally spoiling things for the vast majority of thread users.
Even after a few posters took issue for you over this, you've accepted no blame whatsoever. Just carry on with the same shtick, eh?
I think this is NOT such a good idea...
I'm WAITING 4 MY PUNISHMENT
ONLY GOD KNOW ABOUT MY SINS
SO KILL ME AND MAKE ME PAY !
I'M WATING 4 THE SLAUGHTER !

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017

Hi guys!
It's been 3 and something weeks since the last update and we are close to releasing the next one. Currently the update is almost finished (working on last scene) and then to be tested/debugged before release !
Can't wait to see your feedback on the two girls that will be taking action in this update along with the storyline progression ^_^

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes