Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Some games allow players the option to unlock a Gallery separately from the game dl.
That is, I thought that poster wanted to see the Gallery before either playing OR downloading the game itself.
We made the mistake of naming one of the locations "Gallery" meaning the Art Gallery. Some are asking about unlocking the Gallery (meaning the location) whilst others mean the Visual Gallery (meaning the animations/sex/scenes)
Some mean the above , some what you say ^_^ , its confusing but currently all are unlocked so ... ^_^

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Best update!, hope top tiers will vote for Linda, I want her to getting pregnant.. i mean her husband should lose!
Yes, I hope pregnant Linda, but not that fast, because it would be terrible if he was that fast :D

I prefer Linda to be pregnant in Update 40 and above :giggle:

In the coming updates, I prefer to increase the war between Linda and Joey in a variety of comedies, dumps, and other exciting situations :cool:

I hope the supporters understand the importance of dialogue and attitudes, not just sex :D

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
We have to cater to our supporters , even for a bit as it is a mutual guidance (both us and the supporters) towards our goal (if that makes sense). This is why we do the polls so we can collect feedback and act accordingly on the game development. I will honestly (truly I am ) be sad to see you go but unfortunately this isn't something that we can bend so easily.
With the newest of saves you posted, I cant open the gallery, they are limited scenes. the sames I got before. How do I get the entire gallery?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Wow didn't know the legendary Inusen is actually on this thread. Your work is truly brilliant man, hope you keep on making comics as well, even as your animations are cool (my favourite: Linda in the shower from behind). I don't see what was wrong with the animations you talk about, the Linda-ass-grabbing was beautiful.
XD This is so nice! Legendary! Well i am not so good, but thank you for your kind words:) I would like to thank everyone the nice words! I always read all review and also learn of them, we need to think critiq is 50% good and 50% bad, so we can learn of it!
I also try to agree with the team to make a moving close view with milfs in all sexual action( penis is moving inside milf).So to honor all, do you think it will make animation scenes more tasty?If you like the idea let them know please:)
Thank you!And keep safe!

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
First off stop trying to experiment with angles your going to get people mad and lose supporters. You have winning angles, the Gloria boob job at the start of the game was an excellent angle and animation. The Linda X-mas Update was excellent angle and animation. The Shower scene with Linda was good too. From these, we can see that people like zoomed in with Milf taking most of the picture while Joey takes some part of it. Don't zoom out so much for an angle, work with what you know works and people like and use that for angle different positions. That's what most developers are doing.

Honestley after the X-mas update I was at Tier 4 pledging, but now after back to back disapointing updates im at Tier 1 and thinking about staying or what. I hope u guys are able to turn it around.

Reactions: V&M

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Milftoon-Drama
, as this is an issue between us,
I'll leave it in spoiler, I don't want to fill the page with my text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I like you do not speak English because I am Arabic, specifically from the Gulf countries, and also you and I are similar, so we love Linda very much.

As for the different opinions of the supporters with the 100 updates, I think all their desires will be fulfilled

Reactions: V&M

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
XD This is so nice! Legendary! Well i am not so good, but thank you for your kind words:) I would like to thank everyone the nice words! I always read all review and also learn of them, we need to think critiq is 50% good and 50% bad, so we can learn of it!
I also try to agree with the team to make a moving close view with milfs in all sexual action( penis is moving inside milf).So to honor all, do you think it will make animation scenes more tasty?If you like the idea let them know please:)
Thank you!And keep safe!
All we have is to increase sex with Linda in the bathroom in different positions and times, and do not forget that Linda is completely naked

XXII

Dec 25, 2019
If there's one thing I didn't like about the update it was that the face of Linda didn't fit the text.
I mean, all the text said that she was excited as fuck but in her face you could see like she was worried all the time.

And it's not the first time of one of these ludonarrative dissonance. I still love the game, just saying because it can be improved.

There is also one time (0.23) where Joey did cum in Linda's ass and she said something like "omg, that's a lot" when actually was so little, and 3 updates before he showered her entire body in cum xD

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
If there's one thing I didn't like about the update it was that the face of Linda didn't fit the text.
I mean, all the text said that she was excited as fuck but in her face you could see like she was worried all the time.

And it's not the first time of one of these ludonarrative dissonance. I still love the game, just saying because it can be improved.

There is also one time where Joey did cum in Linda's ass and she said something like "omg, that's a lot" and it was so little compared to 3 updates before where he almost showered her in cum xD
I agree with you, but the mistake in the dialogue is not Linda's Face expressions, because it is logical because the father is near her

Reactions: XXII
D

Deleted member 1816167

i'm getting this error.. anyone else got this error ?

1591269105042.png

i've 2017 C++ Redistributable library installed on my PC. MSVCP140.dll is not missing, i can find it on system32

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes