Sep 12, 2017
U r right bro, she is so hot.
I hope something more "spicy" next version:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
* gulp * that conversation with kelly and linda left me excited I think it's the ideal time to move forward with linda and do something with kelly (you can tell that she plans to have sex with joey, she might help joey later on
get to have sex with linda) this got great
Now I understand the hatred that Mrs Gloria has for Linda and everything is because Linda had something with Mrs Gloria's husband before they got married

Oct 12, 2017
Any saves on crucial moments?
I'm used to save after any dialogue :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:
I

I downloaded the game and the saved file from the developer on my new PC but her number doesn't appear in phone numbers list. I' ll try to transfer my old saves from my old pc and have a look if it works.
I moved my old saved files from my old pc to my new one and I can go on with the story.
Savegame02 file (from developer) sucks.

Anyway, Mrs Jacksons is so f******g hot. I fall in love of her :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How far back is that save from OP?

With my save I was having crash problems whenever I go outside to check if the nanny camera arrived, so I downloaded the one from OP but I don't know where exactly that is on the walkthrough.
If your game is crashing :
Fixes:
1. Run the Game as Administrator
2. Run the Game with Windows 7 and lower in compatibility mode.
3. Use the Save file provided in the 1st post. It should start you off from the beginning of 0.08 but you can revisit most of the scenes from there.

Causes:
1. Windows 10 and the game do not like each other as much for some weird reason.
2. You are using a corrupted save
3. The game is trying to create a file on your hard drive for save purposes and something is blocking it
4. You are trying to load an earlier version of a save into an older version of the game (it happens as players sometimes do not overwrite previous versions and they just use the newer saves that they find from other players)
5. Possibly a bug that we didn't catch on release version is causing problems. We need more info when this is the problem so we can pin-point it and fix it.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes