Gunvald

Jun 7, 2017
Help! I followed the walkthrough but I keep encountering a problem. My problem is that every time I call Mrs. Gloria at 8:00 PM/20:00, she always says no, but tells me that she will go tomorrow. Then next day I waited until 8:00 PM/20:00 and she still won't come(I already got Mrs. Jackson's Number and I already called her about the problem with Mrs. Linda/Mother).

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
When I used my save where I need to call Mrs Gloria, she keeps saying No. I keep loading and trying and she still saying No. LOL

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
When you say "my save" is it actually your own from your own grinding? There have been many complaints that the late 0.07 save (in the OP) runs into problems in 0.085.
Mrs G has now visited Joey 4 times : how many visits has she made in your game play?
I used my own save, I finished the game, although I saved the game at Sat 20:00 where I call Mrs Gloria and get caught.

Now when I tried calling Mrs Gloria she keeps saying "No", I tried it so many times.

Gunvald

Jun 7, 2017
Welcome to the thread!
After you talk to Mrs Jackson the first time, you must call her again and pass her quiz. Only after completion of this last step do you call Mrs Gloria (even then it's 50%/50% she won't come over).

Good luck!
I already completed the quiz (I answered every question correctly) before I called Mrs. Gloria. I also followed the walkthrough in every step but this is the only problem I had so far. I am also using my own save and tried a new game but the problem still occurs.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
I spoke to Linda in the kitchen with MC coming up with a plan. But she isn't giving the number of Ms. Jackson on Saturday. Can't continue the story. Must be a bug or something. I did everything from 0.8

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Many players are experiencing problems who took the 0.07 save in the OP.
If not the case, make sure to play 0.08 to its very end. That's where Joey first concocts the plan involving Mrs Jackson.
In 0.085, Joey must visit Linda in the kitchen at 08:00. Only then, meet Linda in the living room on Saturday night. At the very end of that convo, she will give you Mrs J's phone number. That number will not show up in the dialog but should appear for you if you check in the phone directory.

Good luck.
Thanks but I did those steps exactly. The save i use is from the end of 0.8. When i speak to Linda in the kitchen at 8 AM, the mc is telling about the plan he has with Mrs Jackon's number. But Linda doesn't give any number nor does she mention anything when i talk to her on Saturday at 8 PM.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If your game is crashing :
Fixes:
1. Run the Game as Administrator
2. Run the Game with Windows 7 and lower in compatibility mode.
3. Use the Save file provided in the 1st post. It should start you off from the beginning of 0.08 but you can revisit most of the scenes from there.

Causes:
1. Windows 10 and the game do not like each other as much for some weird reason.
2. You are using a corrupted save
3. The game is trying to create a file on your hard drive for save purposes and something is blocking it
4. You are trying to load an earlier version of a save into an older version of the game (it happens as players sometimes do not overwrite previous versions and they just use the newer saves that they find from other players)
5. Possibly a bug that we didn't catch on release version is causing problems. We need more info when this is the problem so we can pin-point it and fix it.
Thanks, the save in the first post fixed the problem and I was able to get to the end of 0.085.

I wish milftoon.com would accept visa giftcard or paypal:(

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Calling Gloria is 50-50 (a random variable) on the weekdays and a 100% No during weekends.
If she keeps saying no then you are just unlucky ^_^

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
You're sure you went to the end of 0.08? I remember that scene went on and on. (I thought it had finished several times before Mrs Jackson's name came up). Until finally Joey concocted his plan to get in touch with Mrs Jackson. That was the kitchen scene that matters.
In 0.085, Linda doesn't want to discuss much of anything in the first kitchen scene in the morning.
Many players have completed the steps but go astray because the dialogs seem to be triggers for coming actions.
Yep. Exactly like you described. I did those. I can't continue unfortunately.Tried everything.

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
Calling Gloria is 50-50 (a random variable) on the weekdays and a 100% No during weekends.
If she keeps saying no then you are just unlucky ^_^

When version 0.9 is out ? :biggrin::biggrin: About the House Milf could you give us a clue about this if going to has some sex action mon-son ( no bj, hj or tj ) real sex :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

I'm very excited about a new update, I was very curious about what is going to happen :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

sengzombies

Oct 16, 2017
You can't. It's wrongly worded in the walkthrough here.
i follow the walkthrough

1. Visit Gloria and keep talking to her until she mentions that your mom secretly goes out at nights. Mark down the day and time.

2. Go home and wait until the day/hour from previous step. Go in the living room to meet your mom and talk to her. She will reveal where Jason is.

but i dont see mom in living room hse still outside of the house...

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I.ve plauyed this game i i was surprised how good all charackters are drawn. MC look like Chriostof form Weenie Pooh, Milf reminds me Jessica Rabbit:) What make game littlebit frustrating is leak of skipping dialogs durning telephone calls. And this one can be too long.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
0.09 will be released when is ready guys. We love your enthusiasm as it works like fuel for our progress but please give us time to work things through so we can do them as we want them. Some things take longer to fix , life gets in the way as well as please be patient.
As always , if you like what we do , consider throwing a penny our way either from a Milftoon.com with a membership or via Patreon

D

Deleted member 386829

I.ve plauyed this game i i was surprised how good all charackters are drawn. MC look like Chriostof form Weenie Pooh, Milf reminds me Jessica Rabbit:) What make game littlebit frustrating is leak of skipping dialogs durning telephone calls. And this one can be too long.
press escape to skip phone dialogues, although they're important for information your first time through. if you're just reading a walkthrough though, there's no consequence i guess

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
0.09 will be released when is ready guys. We love your enthusiasm as it works like fuel for our progress but please give us time to work things through so we can do them as we want them. Some things take longer to fix , life gets in the way as well as please be patient.
As always , if you like what we do , consider throwing a penny our way either from a Milftoon.com with a membership or via Patreon
I love their work. I gave them 5 stars. Go ahead. This game has a lot to develop.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes