4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Save: 5000$
Put in here: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames
Unzip the file first please.......

Reactions: Jeancul
S

shubham9876

man the developers are waiting for too much.Other game like Bones tales has sex with mom sis in 0.6 itself .its has been nearly 7 months since0.01 and yes no sex with major characters.It raises some question

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
man the developers are waiting for too much.Other game like Bones tales has sex with mom sis in 0.6 itself .its has been nearly 7 months since0.01 and yes no sex with major characters.It raises some question
Not exactly, like you said Bone tales does have sex scene but the animation is laughable at best since he hasn't grown to a point where he can pump out longer animation. (don't misunderstand his art is good) I would rather wait for Milftoon to grow a bit on patreon before getting animation on the main character like the house milf so the animation is much nicer. cleaner and longer.

Reactions: Robert rivers
Sep 12, 2017
developers I have several questions:

1-did you omit the presentation scene of Mrs Kelly or did you decide not to put it on?
Remember that usually when you present a new character you make your presentation scene and do not count the phone call I was surprised that Kelly did not do it

2- Mrs Kelly and Mrs Jackson is a main character or secondary in the history of the game?

3-in the following versions which are the milfs that you have thought to choose for the different directions of the story with joey
example:
option 1- cute
option 2- glory
option 3- Mrs kunt
option 4- gina
etc

note: only the curiosities and questions that I have of the latest version are

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
My game is closed, it's closing, has anyone had this problem? type I enter the game game a little there he closes alone I stopped in the part that he looks at the mother in the room the first time after when he says that he has to go back to his room the game closes

tlqjf8956

Jun 5, 2017
I expected a lot of patches.
It was a long wait.
I have not got anything.
The game version is not low, but it is disappointing and boring.

legacyzulu

Oct 4, 2016
Come on. You guys act like 524 patrons is nothing. I can see the hand-drawn animations taking some time, but everything else shouldn't be a problem. You already use the same backgrounds and character models between versions. I've used Visionaire Studio, and it's not hard to develop in.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Come on. You guys act like 524 patrons is nothing. I can see the hand-drawn animations taking some time, but everything else shouldn't be a problem. You already use the same backgrounds and character models between versions. I've used Visionaire Studio, and it's not hard to develop in.
But it depends on what tier they are also. Its not like all of them are $10 or $20 tier. Most are low tier in Patreon. I assume the bug is pretty big since they usually don't delay this much...

Sep 12, 2017
But it depends on what tier they are also. Its not like all of them are $10 or $20 tier. Most are low tier in Patreon. I assume the bug is pretty big since they usually don't delay this much...
if it is true that the problem or error is too big, they have delayed uploading version 0.09, although we would like to know that they have solved so far or what problems they have so far that they have not been able to solve

D

Deleted member 386829

im a higher tier, but i assume most are $1 or something. i think the frustration just comes from them saying originally they needed an extra week, and then hearing absolutely nothing since then. id like to know how theyre progressing with this bug, or what it even is to be frank

Reactions: Naxo69

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
im a higher tier, but i assume most are $1 or something. i think the frustration just comes from them saying originally they needed an extra week, and then hearing absolutely nothing since then. id like to know how theyre progressing with this bug, or what it even is to be frank
I agree, they should give more updates on patreon so we know whats going on.

Reactions: Naxo69
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes