D

Deleted member 386829

at this rate it'll probably be released around mid august at earliest

i really wish you guys would keep more comprehensive updates about whats going on, part of the reason i pledged was because of how reliable you were with updating on time. i understand bugs happen but i would really like to know more about whats going on thanks

Reactions: virtuvoid

Gust234

Mar 10, 2018
I have been supporting the project financially in recent months, however this latest update has bothered me with the lack of information on the full 0.9 release. Before it was said that this week the bug would be fixed, currently there has been no mention of the launch.

Reactions: Naxo69

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tried it didn't work. thanx for trying though
Sorry, good luck. I have 2 screns, one is 1080p, but the other is 1440x900, and that seems to prevent me from loading, and my laptop won't go that high, so I feel for you.

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
I have been supporting the project financially in recent months, however this latest update has bothered me with the lack of information on the full 0.9 release. Before it was said that this week the bug would be fixed, currently there has been no mention of the launch.
We will be posting 0.085 today or tomorrow latest. Hopefully we will debug the animation issue within the next week so we can re-post the entire 0.09 the week that follows. Sorry for the delay guys , out of 9 versions that we released so far only this one was delayed so we kindly ask for your understanding

dylng

Apr 5, 2018
Here is a copied version of the patron post.

Dear patrons!

Firstly , we would like tothank you allfor your patience and for your love for our work. This post is to let you know about our progress and what we have been doing as we do not want to keep you in the dark.

As you know , we had some problems with the latest animations. Those problems caused a huge delay which forced us to release 0.085 instead of 0.09. Currently we are adding more and more materialas we can whilst working on the bug fixes and animations.

We will be skipping 0.09 at this point and we will be jumping to 0.10 instead. This means that the version that we will post in the next weeks will contain the material that we wanted to release with 0.09 but it will also include a big storyline progression along with many other things (*we don't want to put spoilers yet) that we would had included with 0.10.

Good news for MAC users as well would also get -same day- versions at the same day that the PC users would be getting them as well.

We do not know the exact date for the 0.10 release at the moment but we will let you know once it is almost ready along with a teaser

D

Deleted member 386829

honestly, if it was taking so long, that's probably the best way for them to go about it. just keep going up until the normal august release date and jump straight to .10

ill still hold out hope that this wont be a regular thing, theyve been very timely before this, and so i trust them to learn from this going forward

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
Here is a copied version of the patron post.

Dear patrons!

Firstly , we would like tothank you allfor your patience and for your love for our work. This post is to let you know about our progress and what we have been doing as we do not want to keep you in the dark.

As you know , we had some problems with the latest animations. Those problems caused a huge delay which forced us to release 0.085 instead of 0.09. Currently we are adding more and more materialas we can whilst working on the bug fixes and animations.

We will be skipping 0.09 at this point and we will be jumping to 0.10 instead. This means that the version that we will post in the next weeks will contain the material that we wanted to release with 0.09 but it will also include a big storyline progression along with many other things (*we don't want to put spoilers yet) that we would had included with 0.10.

Good news for MAC users as well would also get -same day- versions at the same day that the PC users would be getting them as well.

We do not know the exact date for the 0.10 release at the moment but we will let you know once it is almost ready along with a teaser
I mean this is just the long version of what they've been telling to us. We already knew that there was a bug and they were adding new content while trying to solve the current bug. It doesnt matter if they release it under 0.09 or 0.10 or 0.xx etc. Still I'm happy that they are working hard. I am planning to become a patreon in near future. But please keep your fans informed regularly :)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Since updating in June, nothing has happened Two months have passed.
The news that there is no 0.9 makes me disappointed.
He again broke his promise.
How long to wait is expected to be very long Honestly, I can not expect anymore.
I know that I can not make a lot of demands because I'm not a sponsor.
I was writing a game with lots of interest.
I hope everything goes well.
Please check your facts
Last update (on this thread alone at page 1) was on July 24th which you can easily check without being a patron! That's 2 weeks ago and not 2 months!

tlqjf8956

Jun 5, 2017
Please check your facts
Last update (on this thread alone at page 1) was on July 24th which you can easily check without being a patron! That's 2 weeks ago and not 2 months!
I'm sorry. I got the wrong date.
It's not a fact, so I'll delete my replies
I want you to think of my complaint as affection for the game.
I wish you to overcome the difficulties.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes