Mar 19, 2018
honestly, if it was taking so long, that's probably the best way for them to go about it. just keep going up until the normal august release date and jump straight to .10

ill still hold out hope that this wont be a regular thing, theyve been very timely before this, and so i trust them to learn from this going forward
And i said your simmilar answer on Patreon

Gust234

Mar 10, 2018
I'm a regular patreon, but this news made me feel discouraged.
Here is a copied version of the patron post.

Dear patrons!

Firstly , we would like tothank you allfor your patience and for your love for our work. This post is to let you know about our progress and what we have been doing as we do not want to keep you in the dark.

As you know , we had some problems with the latest animations. Those problems caused a huge delay which forced us to release 0.085 instead of 0.09. Currently we are adding more and more materialas we can whilst working on the bug fixes and animations.

We will be skipping 0.09 at this point and we will be jumping to 0.10 instead. This means that the version that we will post in the next weeks will contain the material that we wanted to release with 0.09 but it will also include a big storyline progression along with many other things (*we don't want to put spoilers yet) that we would had included with 0.10.

Good news for MAC users as well would also get -same day- versions at the same day that the PC users would be getting them as well.

We do not know the exact date for the 0.10 release at the moment but we will let you know once it is almost ready along with a teaser

Gust234

Mar 10, 2018
unfortunately we will only see some new content in September. Too bad the updates were coming at regular intervals, I believe that some people will be discouraged by the project, hopefully they will not abandon it. (I will not in any way fail to help financially, I still believe in the project)

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hey Milftoon i know the next update is goona focus on Kelly since she won the last poll. I was wondering if we are still goona progress with house milf in 0.10. Hopefully in the next poll house milf is also an option :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Naxo69

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
Hey Milftoon i know the next update is goona focus on Kelly since she won the last poll. I was wondering if we are still goona progress with house milf in 0.10. Hopefully in the next poll house milf is also an option :FeelsGoodMan:
I was struck by the milf of the house since the first version, I hope they add sexual content with it very abundantly, the mother is the star of the game

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
I will leave a Youtube channel of a Russian boy who uploads a guide in Russian about this game, it will be of great help to Russian people who do not understand English, enclosing this saying that it would be a good idea for the future to include several languages, like the Portuguese, Spanish and Russian where there are more people who play :eazyHype:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Guys, sorry for maybe a dumb question, but gallery still doesn't work in this game, right?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so since 0.085 came out instead of 0.09, does that make it the official release or just a midway release? are we still expecting 0.09 or is it now going to be handled as the next release next month or something?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes