Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Gallery will migrate (when it is finally enabled) into the players PC in his bedroom. Currently we are working on adding material rather than re-viewing it. You can re-view every scene by just saving before each scene since there is an infinite amount of saves allowed (and the amount of hard disk that they use is ridiculously small)

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
Gallery will migrate (when it is finally enabled) into the players PC in his bedroom. Currently we are working on adding material rather than re-viewing it. You can re-view every scene by just saving before each scene since there is an infinite amount of saves allowed (and the amount of hard disk that they use is ridiculously small)
Can we expect the new update this week ? Are you guys going to release it any time soon ?

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
do they give release date or just surprise release it ?
Like most games they don't give exact dates just in case if anything goes wrong. if there are no game breaking bugs during testing, you can expect the release to be in a couple of days.

Mar 19, 2018
SomeOne can post the change log of .10 ?
Below is the Change Log for the work that has been done to it

• Fixed/Changed House Milf workout clothes to a tight and sexier outfit during the cutscene (and after) with Workout Milf
  • Fixed a bug where the House Milf will appear both in the living room and outside at the same time
  • Set Game to Remove Gina's Jeans/Tops and Swimsuit items -after a certain point- to make it easier for players that may still have them as their usage after that point is not needed
  • Added House Milf Scene + Lick scene
  • Added Workout Milf Scene (double)
  • Added new shop/Inventory Items
  • Added many mini animations
  • Added storyline progression with House Milf , Workout Milf

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
Since the game has no scene replay. I have taken it upon myself to record the scenes of the game. There are 8 in all and they are named accordingly. Enjoy

i have downloaded the zip but it says that it is damage. do you have mega link?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes