Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
so since 0.085 came out instead of 0.09, does that make it the official release or just a midway release? are we still expecting 0.09 or is it now going to be handled as the next release next month or something?
So the next release will be 0.10 and not 0.09. Since it took long to fix the bug for 0.09 which was the big animation they decided to add more content and release it with 0.10. The release date for it could be next week or the week after since in the patreon post it said in the coming weeks. 0.10 will be on Kelly

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
Firtsly I would like to thank Everybody to wait so patient:)
About the next update: If i see right our team addede the missing animation on version 9. So we have not a 8.5 version, we made version9 fully AND we made such a progress we are working on finish the 10. vesrion fully as well in the next update:) SO we are on time for update now.
As is can see the updates are around 13 and 24 day of the month ususally.We try to keep this date, if we are late YOu have to know:we tried some extra, some exciting new stuff to add, and this can cause some bugs by programming and by art as well. We try to deverlope by every update the programming and the art:)
We started the game in the 2017.december and we updated every single month, wich should be 9. version, but we updated in one month 2 version after each other XD we were so excited you like the game we could not resist!
So V10 is coming in a 1-2 weeks , please wait for it Xd I can not even wait to see it XD And do not forget!:We can make more progress if you help us to improve and support us on patreon!!Thank YOu!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
unfortunately we will only see some new content in September. Too bad the updates were coming at regular intervals, I believe that some people will be discouraged by the project, hopefully they will not abandon it. (I will not in any way fail to help financially, I still believe in the project)
This is false as the update will be before Sept.

man,think that the next version will have very abundant content much more than what was expected thanks to the animation error :FeelsGoodMan:
This is true ^_^

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
friends, help just download this game for the first time but I'm stuck not what I imagine is the first ecena where in the mana I ask the mother if I can go out with my friend and meditate that I should study, I already have the study to 20 but he does not let me do anything else. what I do

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Good work. My only issue is that phone conversations should be skippable just like normal ones. The text stays on screen much more time than needed and the whole scenes take an eternity to end.

Reactions: Danlorn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^this. phone conversations are a little slow. letting us take control by clicking or having it read faster would be very appreciated.

Reactions: Danlorn

DirtyVenom

Mar 16, 2018
When I try to use the application I only get an error message and it's converted to a .vis file. Can someone help me here?

nod24

May 4, 2017
How to get the old character back? It's disgusting to play with new ones ... he's crooked.

and ... nothing much has changed. Does not work skipping text. Great interface problems. Game mechanics is not even formulated.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes