Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I have a question, are you planning to put a nice BBW milf in the game or a cool sexy Granny one of these days or you're waiting for the patrons to ask for those? since I know you guys use polls and such.
We do what patrons and Milftoon members are asking as they are the ones that are supporting the game. If a couple of Tier 4 patrons request it OR a couple of Milftoon members then we will add that option in our upcoming poll along with the couple of others that we will be requested on. Then the poll will be posted for patrons to vote for it. Keeping in mind that the higher the Tier of a patron voting then the more votes that poll will get. This means that there is a chance that a poll will have lets say the winner A but after we double/triple count the vote's of the higher tiers then it will be different. So far however this has not happened.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hi i used your save and it worked just fine...there was no corn growing in the yard, so I used the corn seed from your inventory and dragged it into the soil...then skipped 5 days...got study to max...went to back of house and managed to cut corn with nail file and managed to get to the final scene...did you download your game from svs by any chance or use a cheat engine? These are the two most common cause of bugs in the game.
That is correct
Downloads from SVS (or sites that repost material from SVS) are almost always corrupted , filled with bugs and in many cases with extra files that we did not add where in a few cases those files were trying to access online locations.

It is always best to download from our official Patreon site , Milftoon.com members page or from here once a person uploads it.
Please keep in mind , that the more support we get , the better , faster and longer updates we can do. If you like our game , support us.

Reactions: jou78

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
I picked up the jewelry with the ring, no idea what to do next though, guess its some kind of time specific event so u catch the one who had the camera installed monitoring the jewelry ??

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
i'm losing faith in humanity everyday can you guys at least do some search or just check the first page every goddamn update 2-10 pages of people asking the same question, added walkthrough v0.13 to op thanks @KiGa

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
i'm losing faith in humanity everyday can you guys at least do some search or just check the first page every goddamn update 2-10 pages of people asking the same question, added walkthrough v0.13 to op thanks @KiGa
Thx for the updated walkthrough, I did search for what i was asking, but i thought that was stuff from the latest update 13 which still has very few pages about it (checked manually), now i know why i never found anything ^^...

muisic19

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone help me with a latest (before 0.13) save file :( I just reinstall the window and lost some of my file including the save... grinding all the way now is tough...

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone actually enjoy badly designed card games? The blackjack minigame is just dumb -.- I remember playing it before and it was a waste of time, and now again with this update, still a waste of time. Why do devs keep putting this boring timesink crap in a fap game. Make it stacked to the player not the dealer.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone actually enjoy badly designed card games? The blackjack minigame is just dumb -.- I remember playing it before and it was a waste of time, and now again with this update, still a waste of time. Why do devs keep putting this boring timesink crap in a fap game. Make it stacked to the player not the dealer.
They stop the mini games in 0.13

Mjolnirthesecond

Oct 2, 2018
i continued from my old save. When I get to the gallery the game bugs and I see the taxi ride $50 pop up multiple times before I can pay the receptionist. Than when I get home I am at -400 cash...

Reactions: InfamousAone

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
hmmm did anyone know how to use save from other people....i put the save in the milftoon folder and nothing work

halia

Feb 17, 2018
i continued from my old save. When I get to the gallery the game bugs and I see the taxi ride $50 pop up multiple times before I can pay the receptionist. Than when I get home I am at -400 cash...
I have the same issue :(

Reactions: InfamousAone
3.40 star(s) 149 Votes