BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
can't wait to blow a load down Gloria's throat. Want to see how angry she gets
I doubt she would care,it is amusing how she calls Linda a slut while at the same time has no problem using sex to control Joey.
From what i see she only cares about money and reputation since she shows no hesitation to use her body to get what she wants

AtownLover

Mar 4, 2018
i was replaying the game and when i reached the part where you ask for the first boojob to Gloria,there was a second option to ask for sex and she respond that only if she go to his room demand sex for him and later pay him for it,isn't wrong the foreshadow?She didn't demand sex and i don't remember she paying Joey for it
what you do .. im stuck at pour wine in the pool for mrs gloria

leviet

May 2, 2017
I post a second times this post

The game have problem or walkthrough is wrong. the walkthrough say: 4- Call Mrs Kunt Stable from your house phone 5 - Sleep. Next morning go to Living room and Call Taxi. Select Laticia Option. (Be sure to always have $250 or more) 6 - At Laticia's house , call the police (click on her phone on the left) .
Problem is that when i use phone from Laticia home, i have only taxi call choice. And of course Mrs Kunt(the policer woman) don't come.
Someone can help me please? I really need help.

BARTO030389

Mar 30, 2018
I post a second times this post

The game have problem or walkthrough is wrong. the walkthrough say: 4- Call Mrs Kunt Stable from your house phone 5 - Sleep. Next morning go to Living room and Call Taxi. Select Laticia Option. (Be sure to always have $250 or more) 6 - At Laticia's house , call the police (click on her phone on the left) .
Problem is that when i use phone from Laticia home, i have only taxi call choice. And of course Mrs Kunt(the policer woman) don't come.
Someone can help me please? I really need help.
Hi, you need to Joey Home, then call milf police

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
this game is a grinding nightmare, for some reason the dumb person at the gallery keeps trying to talk to me but the expensive af car ride keeps looping itself over and over so i end up with negative money, i found a work around to get past it, which involves waiting a couple of times for that loop, then it lets me have to option to pay her, but the second time visiting the villa after farming back my negative money with sunday cleaning, is not letting me do the final 0.13 scene. terrible interface, great game.

Alegio

Dec 20, 2017
Hey guys! Does anyone know what to do with the bug in the galllery? whenever I try to get in the scene just gitches and then I end up in the house with -$400

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys! Does anyone know what to do with the bug in the galllery? whenever I try to get in the scene just gitches and then I end up in the house with -$400
the only way i've been able to deal with that is after u call the gallery, don't touch anything and wait for her to finish talking, then click yes i've got the money, then quickly use the signed notepad on her to make her leave and talk to the milf quickly, then enjoy the final scene but when i played it stops at a certain part then the game closes itself

AtownLover

Mar 4, 2018
anyone can give me patch for 0.13 , i think my client v0.13 not complete because "corn seed" still out of stock .. cant plant corn .. and guys give me guide when can i give jewelry box to "linda" mother of mc ? and when mrs gloria call

thanks in advance

AtownLover

Mar 4, 2018
I even used someone's game save here thinking I was bugged....but it seems even with HIS game save the bug persists on mine....the jason just spouts nonsense about school with the MC when I "drag and drop" the voucher on jason...this update really really sucks balls...do i have to restart MY WHOLE GAME AGAIN?:FeelsBadMan:

....summertime saga deja vu:WutFace:

before:
View attachment 112233

after:
View attachment 112233

BTW...I followed the walkthough to the letter...:confused:
how can you use save of others

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
I encountered this bug too but finally passed it when I made my money nearly 500 instead of 250 before went to the gallery, and at there try to find a good chance to click the "yes to buy...."

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes