Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, will there be some kind of bonus release for Christmas or next release is planned for 2019 ?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@N7 - Can you please update the cover page with this please? (or put this one before the other one so that the current bath scene is a screenshot/sample rather than a cover)

Hi guys, is there any way to open a all gallery?
No. The gallery will not be active until much further into the future. We will add a gallery and a few other pinups/etc on our website once it is ready

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Out of curiosity, will there be some kind of bonus release for Christmas or next release is planned for 2019 ?
We are trying our best to do each update as fast as possible and with the high quality standard that we pride our selves of having. It all depends on the Support that we have on Patreon , the update difficulty (depends on material and storyline) and of course on the art creation (animations take a huge amount of time and require more focus than a sniper on his last bullet)

leviet

May 2, 2017
The game have problem or walkthrough is wrong. the walkthrough say: 4- Call Mrs Kunt Stable from your house phone 5 - Sleep. Next morning go to Living room and Call Taxi. Select Laticia Option. (Be sure to always have $250 or more) 6 - At Laticia's house , call the police (click on her phone on the left) .
Problem is that when i use phone from Laticia home, i have only taxi call choice. And of course Mrs Kunt(the policer woman) don't come.
Someone can help me please? I really need help.

redthejack

Jun 28, 2017
When i use the phone from laticias place, it just keeps taking 50 bucks from me and doesn do anything, ive opened the game as admin and ive followed all the steps from the walkthrough, how do i fix this?

kevin2929

May 16, 2018
There is a strange thing with the "Maid" that cleans the Hi-Fi in the House of Jason. If i remeber right, she said once something about 300 to f*** her.
Now in V13 i have more then 1000 in my wallet, but i`m still not able to pay here enough...

"Asking her again without having the money is just sad, even for me!"......

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there any connection in this game to "the book" or mind control like the previous games? Is that planned to be part of the plot?

FrozenNova

Dec 8, 2017
I don't know if this happens to everyone but every time I go to the gallery, the game seems to glitch and I can't enter the gallery at all to talk to Mrs. Gloria. Cutscene replays itself talking to the new girl and always get kicked back to home with -$ in my wallet. Money may be glitched in 0.13 since there's no cap currently but if you use the max money cheat (F12), it only gives $294.

Continued from a old save and there's no way I'm restarting if that's the reason why. Was looking forward to 0.13 till I ran into this problem. I'll just wait for a patch or even the next update.

Edit: A slight workaround I found was to go to the gallery and have your clicker over the "Yes, Of Course" response and mash the click button before the cutscene restarted. Every time the scene replays, you'll lose $150. I entered with $636 and was actually able to leave with $86. At least it allows you to progress till it is properly patched.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes