bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Man this game still blows. Dad resets all your cash. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? clueless dev who wants to make a grinder game.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Man this game still blows. Dad resets all your cash. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? clueless dev who wants to make a grinder game.
When i saw they'd upped the cash for cleaning your room i figured it was to reduce the grind... Then i learnt it was because if its not $15 you'd get stuck as you couldn't get to the shop and buy corn, and now instead of getting money daily, it takes 5 day.

Ages ago i mentioned adding a bike for free travel, they added a bike! but you don't get to ride it lol.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
When i saw they'd upped the cash for cleaning your room i figured it was to reduce the grind... Then i learnt it was because if its not $15 you'd get stuck as you couldn't get to the shop and buy corn, and now instead of getting money daily, it takes 5 day.

Ages ago i mentioned adding a bike for free travel, they added a bike! but you don't get to ride it lol.
Begs the question are they trying to make the game seem longer to make people feel like they added more or are they planning to release this on steam or something. Their website gives you like no info and when ya click tour it is just another page with two different images with a join button.

Feb 7, 2018
The grind in this game is noooooooooooooooowhere near as bad as tangled up, but is is discouraging. No the biggest problem is that it's so cryptic; Without a walkthrough it would take me literally days of clicking at random stuff to advance it. Did the devs ever work at Sierra I wonder?

Extremely well done art, nice smut otherwise and ok story oyherwise.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
this guys need to learn what ntr means, that you dont see jason having sex with her doenst mean ntr but jackson stealing the mc gf IS called ntr, it seems weird that the mods are not forcing this tag in the game (n)
mind telling me why is there no such tag in the game? after all the mc also says it pretty clearly, "i will get Jackson for stealing my gf by fucking her mom" and the dev even confirm it in the top thread "his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend" ....
now i know some people like that type of content and i really dont mind but please be respectfull of those of us who dont like it and want to be warned before downloading a game that we dont like because it dont have the properly tags....

and before someone have the guts to tell me this dont have ntr, here is proof
ntrfdfsdfs.jpg

@Ryahn can you add the tag please? for those of us who dont want to waste downloading something that we dont like.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
WTF, I just loaded this game for the 1st time, and my screen turned black and froze. After a few minutes, I finally got a message from my virus protection that suspicious activity had been detected in the background. I also got a message to restart my computer. I downloaded from the Mega link for v.0.14. I've never seen this happen before and am both puzzled and concerned. Anyone else experienced this and/or knows why? Thanks.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
time to find some cheats or abandon it
what seems to be the problem? if it's about money, you can press f12. the game has built in money cheat. though you can only use it 3 times per version. which is always enough and then some.

WTF, I just loaded this game for the 1st time, and my screen turned black and froze. After a few minutes, I finally got a message from my virus protection that suspicious activity had been detected in the background. I also got a message to restart my computer. I downloaded from the Mega link for v.0.14. I've never seen this happen before and am both puzzled and concerned. Anyone else experienced this and/or knows why? Thanks.
yes i have once, when i first found this game. when i ran it, i got virus warnings but i found out it was more my fault then anything. i was using 3 antiviruses and it was screwing with the game. the game has no virus, after cutting down to just 1 antivirus. it ran just fine. though that was about a 6 months ago and many versions ago. if you got the latest version from mega like we all did. there is no virus in it, my avast didn't pick anything up and no one else has seem to have run into any problems either.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
10. Go in house and then in bathroom. Use Shampoo that you have from previously on laundry to empty it.

Well... I can see a laundry basket in the bathroom, not that its ineractable... and anything else sensible to do with the shampoo like pouring it into the sink, toilet or drinking the fuckin... well, so far nothing works. Search-fu comes up with ancient not working above line if anything atall, how did you guys get past that?
Skip till next Thurday (don't go in the bathroom on Wednesday) then it will be interactable

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes