dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is this any good?
per update, it's a bit on the smaller size, but it's got the quality over the quanity that other ren'py games have.\

if you are just playing it for the first time, there is a lot of content for you. mostly teasing, but 2 and a half full sex scenes.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Not sounding like a noob and anything but, since we skipped 0.13 and actually jumped to 0.14 Beta, the news have got to be actual sex right? not blowjobs and such? Can anyone spoil me on atleast one scene on 0.14?

Mar 16, 2018
Where do i go to upload the save game for 0.14? I've already opened up the game and made a save and stuff, and now im going through the users section and i cant seem to find it. Are there any other possible locations or names for the savefile location?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not sounding like a noob and anything but, since we skipped 0.13 and actually jumped to 0.14 Beta, the news have got to be actual sex right? not blowjobs and such? Can anyone spoil me on atleast one scene on 0.14?
if you just looked at the changelog spoiler, it's wrong. we got version 0.13 and it was probably the best update in my personal opinion. there was a full blown sex scene with Gloria that was freaking hot, as she talked while she road you cowgirl style. then tells you to cum inside so you get her pregnant, as an act of revenge against your mom. yeah, that will show her lol...

ver 0.14 didn't have the content to match 0.13, but not every update can have a sex scene. it didn't have a sex scene per-se, but dialogue will treat it as a "half sex" scene i guess? lol

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
if you just looked at the changelog spoiler, it's wrong. we got version 0.13 and it was probably the best update in my personal opinion. there was a full blown sex scene with Gloria that was freaking hot, as she talked while she road you cowgirl style. then tells you to cum inside so you get her pregnant, as an act of revenge against your mom. yeah, that will show her lol...

ver 0.14 didn't have the content to match 0.13, but not every update can have a sex scene. it didn't have a sex scene per-se, but dialogue will treat it as a "half sex" scene i guess? lol
I see, well I guess I'll download it for story's sake. Thanks.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Skip till next Thurday (don't go in the bathroom on Wednesday) then it will be interactable
Appreciate the answer of how its suposed to work, so I know for sure now its a bug, since waiting for thursday changes absolutely nothing for me, ah well.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Man this game still blows. Dad resets all your cash. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? clueless dev who wants to make a grinder game.
Clean your room or use the build in cheat

10. Go in house and then in bathroom. Use Shampoo that you have from previously on laundry to empty it.

Well... I can see a laundry basket in the bathroom, not that its ineractable... and anything else sensible to do with the shampoo like pouring it into the sink, toilet or drinking the fuckin... well, so far nothing works. Search-fu comes up with ancient not working above line if anything atall, how did you guys get past that?
You need to get caught at least once from the mom

I don't want to sound stupid but how do I open the config?
Don't open the game config. Just click Alt+Enter to go to full Screen

this guys need to learn what ntr means, that you dont see jason having sex with her doenst mean ntr but jackson stealing the mc gf IS called ntr, it seems weird that the mods are not forcing this tag in the game (n)
mind telling me why is there no such tag in the game? after all the mc also says it pretty clearly, "i will get Jackson for stealing my gf by fucking her mom" and the dev even confirm it in the top thread "his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend" ....
now i know some people like that type of content and i really dont mind but please be respectfull of those of us who dont like it and want to be warned before downloading a game that we dont like because it dont have the properly tags....

and before someone have the guts to tell me this dont have ntr, here is proof
View attachment 235796

@Ryahn can you add the tag please? for those of us who dont want to waste downloading something that we dont like.
The game does not include NTR. Gina was never his girlfriend to begin. Please read the storyline.
We explained and mentioned a million times ... NO NTR

Reactions: N7

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
supposedly next update is not penetration, but rubbing. at least that's what a few people have said for version 0.15. it will have to really speed up the relationship between the mom to get a sex scene in just 1 update. either that or go the tried and true route of the milftoon comics. fuck her while she is asleep lol.

edit: i saw you just posted above me @Milftoon-Drama so i have a question

is there going to be pregnancy and pregnant sex in this game? if so, who will be the first to get pregnant

(if Gloria isn't already with that ver 0.14 ending)

gian2103

Jan 31, 2019
If you are having difficulty progressing please post it here or on our forum or on Patreon.
This version ends :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like our work , please support us. Every little bit helps
hi i really like the game, but i found a bug when im trying to repair the sink the game repeats the last conversation with another npc and doesnt recognized that the pipes are in the correct possition even tho they are and i cannot continue because of that,please respond and thank you

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The game does not include NTR. Gina was never his girlfriend to begin. Please read the storyline.
We explained and mentioned a million times ... NO NTR

then why is explained in the game as such " jason stealing his girlfriend " and why do you put in the op " his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend"

lmao you are not even consistent wich what you say.

DSnov101

Aug 20, 2018
can someone tell me where I copy/paste this, C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama, I'd really appreciate it!

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
- 0.085 -

1. Speak to Linda in the kitchen around 8am,MC will devise a plan to get Mrs Jacksons number.
who's Linda? and who's MC. They were never mentioned before.
I stuck here.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you are MC, that means "main character". Linda is your mom. the girl who is always in your house.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes