Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

then why is explained in the game as such " jason stealing his girlfriend " and why do you put in the op " his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend"

lmao you are not even consistent wich what you say.
Please play and read the actual game.
The hero wants/thinks that she is his girlfriend but the game player knows that she is not and that she only takes advantage of him. Gina also mentioned it to him that she is not his girlfriend.
So... again :
1. She is not his girlfriend
2. Only person having sex in the game is the hero and not someone else. We were planning to do a sex scene with mom/dad and we removed it because it would had been considered -by some- as NTR
3. If you are still having trouble and you are still not convinced then please take it up with the moderators as we can't be more clear than that

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
how can i repeat sleepwalking blowjob scene ?
Save before scene - Load

some people keep asking about the gallery, but i dont know how to get it to work.
Gallery will remain inactive until much further into the game. For now , if you wish to review a scene just Save before a scene and Load

When i open the game this just star runing for a cople of seconds and then crash, some help?
Run the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and older + Run at least once as Administrator (regardless if you are the only user)

U

User_839713

Save before scene - Load

Gallery will remain inactive until much further into the game. For now , if you wish to review a scene just Save before a scene and Load

Run the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and older + Run at least once as Administrator (regardless if you are the only user)
Hello! I can't wait for the next update continue with amazing job!

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Save before scene - Load

So how do you run the game in compatibility mode ?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Nvm i tried the compatibily mode and administrator thing and still didn't do anything welp guess its another w8 for me like last update all i can do is play the game but not progress if i try i crash everytime

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Please play and read the actual game.
The hero wants/thinks that she is his girlfriend but the game player knows that she is not and that she only takes advantage of him. Gina also mentioned it to him that she is not his girlfriend.
So... again :
1. She is not his girlfriend
2. Only person having sex in the game is the hero and not someone else. We were planning to do a sex scene with mom/dad and we removed it because it would had been considered -by some- as NTR
3. If you are still having trouble and you are still not convinced then please take it up with the moderators as we can't be more clear than that
Then why did u advertise his girlfriend in the op? U did not answer that question

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
good update, the story is becoming more and more intriguing

Hype a thousand for the next update, Milftoon take as long as you want, the update on Linda must be the TOP:love:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes