BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
At this point i play more to see Joey gain one against the MILFS,both Gloria and Kelly already do with him as they please,i am looking foward when they get screwed

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Just use the study option in your room is what I did
That only works if you have room to gain study points, so if you're at/near the cap you cannot use study. You must also have 3 spirit to use study, which can limit if/when you can use. The Game console used to move forward 1 hour at a time. I like having the 4 hour option there, but there should be a 1 hour option to choose as well. Also, you could add an option to the bed to move forward an increment of time, instead of only going to next day

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I don't want to sound stupid but how do I open the config?
not sure if anyone answered you yet but in case they didn't you go into the milftoon drama folder then there is one file named config just open it with notepad, i usually just click it and it opens in notepad by itself but im not sure if thats because i have previously done so and windows realized its a filetype that can be opened this way so you might have to rightclick it and then select "open with" and then notepad.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
hello some friends and I pass the part of Milf Kelly in the Gym that says wait until I finish to talk to someone to help me

Sep 6, 2018
i need help! Im stuck on with the empty sleepy pill box and idk what do next? I mean, where do I get the First Aid Kit becuz I cant move on to next step and Im so close to fucking the rich milf pls help asap

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
I do not know if someone already reported it, but I found a bug. At sundays, when mom and his friend are doing workout, there are a handbands in the ground. If u click them, it will make you the last choice/action u did. If you clean ur house, and then go to Living room and exploit this bug, u can get Max money without wasting time.

Natas999

Jan 5, 2018
when i go to config so that it doesn't open in full screen it just fucks the game what am i doing wrong i put no to full screen

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes