PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I do not know if someday I'll do it any more, a kind of Mission Status saying more or less what it's supposed to be would be cool pro game, one thing is to play watching the step by step and another thing is to follow what the game itself says the game would be complete, and with each update it would suffice to sleep until the next day for the update to take effect

Reactions: User_839713
U

User_839713

I do not know if someday I'll do it any more, a kind of Mission Status saying more or less what it's supposed to be would be cool pro game, one thing is to play watching the step by step and another thing is to follow what the game itself says the game would be complete, and with each update it would suffice to sleep until the next day for the update to take effect
Side missions with another girls the only way is supporting patreon and reached $1500 (is on patreon page)

Reactions: PervectKakarot

Aveq

Jun 25, 2017
okay so i kinda fucked up, i have 0 money and cant complete last step for 0.14 (Go To Gym - Talk with Kelly - Give her the Jewelry/Wedding ring. She will think that you want to marry and decline you but she will let you do "half-sex" with her. - Scene
)

someone got a save just before this? lol
there ya go

THFool

Jan 8, 2018
Ok yeah clicking around the play area did make pipes appear. Was confused as hell until I realized I had to cycle the empty square back empty for it to "count" (couldn't just leave it empty as is).
This, THIIIS. Although in my case, the space didn't start as empty, I cycled it to empty,.... BUT.... there are two different "empty" tiles in the queue you cycle through. If it isn't working for you, cycle to the "next" empty tile, and you should be fine >.<

Ashuaashua

Feb 20, 2018
i cant use more cheat f12 and the mom dont give me more money to taxi, so what i can do ? i have only 2 dollars and she dont have nothing in her room

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
does anyone know how to get pass that bug in the gallery :/ it keeps taking money got me at negative -800

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
You are making this game same as Milftoonbeach anoying with a lot of items, this is my personal opinon about this game and you better try to remake it in Renpy ad location a map town and more place and of course more milfs instead you work more in items to combine in game and that half sex scene in gym wheen mc can put only half inside of her was so funny completly lack of ideas in game in short this game is unique but lack of ideas you need to work more in Milfs not in items on game of course if want to make money from this game.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Can't open the file for the new update. Keep getting unknown format or damaged archive from all the links provided.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
i cant use more cheat f12 and the mom dont give me more money to taxi, so what i can do ? i have only 2 dollars and she dont have nothing in her room
Wait till Sunday, clean the clothes off your bedroom floor and you will get 15$. Use that to go to the shop and buy corn seeds to plant in the backyard for more money.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes