vvolf1

Jun 4, 2018
I don't think you're ever actually able to buy roofies, you get an empty box instead.
Correct. But I have the pills I'm supposed to put in the empty box he's SUPPOSED to give me, but when I try to drag and drop the voucher, it just takes me in this dialog of when he comes into the store and you just talk to him regularly. Says somethin' like, "Hey man, what's up?" And then they converse as bros do. Stuck in that loop.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Correct. But I have the pills I'm supposed to put in the empty box he's SUPPOSED to give me, but when I try to drag and drop the voucher, it just takes me in this dialog of when he comes into the store and you just talk to him regularly. Says somethin' like, "Hey man, what's up?" And then they converse as bros do. Stuck in that loop.
Have you already called Jason's mom and met her in your room?

vvolf1

Jun 4, 2018
Have you already called Jason's mom and met her in your room?
Yep. She already told me all about her fantasy that Joey is completely naive to the fact that she's needing the roofies to frame him for attempted rape. I feel like I followed everything from the guide perfectly. :(

D

Deleted member 386829

Author suggests running the game with Administrator privileges at least once, but it didn't work for me.
Grab saves files with key encounters here -
Kudos to hallothere

You don't, it's not working at this moment.
i said it before but i'll say it again: if you have the phone bug at laticia's, just save right before clicking the phone. then completely quit out the game and restart it. then click the phone. that worked for me

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Pleaseeee help-meee >----<

I got stuck again, but this time the game get "crashed", i waited for this version thinking that this "crash" will desapear but i dont have luck :(

In the scene with gloria when she is going to tell to the MC about his mom (scene of v.13) the game just close like shit '-'

Anyone nows about how to fix this? like is this problem about a dll or something? i dont now about this stuff ;-;

sorry for my english :V
(LOL)

Reactions: GaRbS

vvolf1

Jun 4, 2018
I don't know why nobody share but here my "gallery":

00 --> go to your bedroom rng may make your mom appear just hug her --> bj
01 --> enter your bedroom give real earrings --> bj
02 --> give tanning oil --> buttjob (the sequence to advance the scene is 1-"me acting weird...", 2-"this position is much better", 3-"you are making it hard for me")
03 --> give voucher --> boobjob (with swimsuit)
04 --> give fake roofies --> sex doggystyle (also if you go to jason house and give voucher --> boobjob without swimsuit)
05 --> give wallet --> either remove the top and do what you shouldn't do --> boobjob, or leave --> buttjob + hj
06 --> give wallet, you need to play the most obnoxious blackjack game --> anal
07 --> speak to gloria --> sex cowgirl

edit : V0.14
08 --> speak to gym milf --> boob/pussy rub or give jewerly box --> sex doggystyle

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama
Hey, brother. Would you happen to have a save file for right AFTER you purchase the ROOFIES box from Jason? My game is broken and he will NOT give me the box. Would you mind sharing that so I can advance?

hallothere

Nov 18, 2017
Sorry vvolf1 but I don't want to subject myself to this game more than I need to, it's why I shared my save because I know how tedious it is to play.

Reactions: vvolf1

CursedTranskara

Feb 5, 2019
can someone link me to the walkthrough? im just stuck and i cant remember what was all done. just like a link to show what to do step by step please.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes