DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Is there any way to duplicate the credit card if you forgot to do it the first time? because it seems im stuck now :unsure:

EDIT: Yup completely stuck because i had no idea i needed to duplicate the credit card till after. Can't progress now.

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019
I need help.
By the Walkthrough:
- 0.08 -
"11. Go home , Get some sleep and money (no need max). Keep calling Gloria until she arrives , try to give her the Fake Pills. Joey will have a moment of clarity and realize that something is wrong with the things that she is asking and will decide to record the whole thing."
I can't call Gloria because her name not in the phone. How to call her?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
For now the game is perfect but the only thing i want this game to not follow is Milftoon comics i mean they start good but then everything turns around and it is a full NTR orgy.

Fdeck

Dec 21, 2017
My game always closed when i finished scene with gloria (cowgirl), i repeat the game from beginning and it still getting closed. Any help please?

Reactions: GaRbS

DSnov101

Aug 20, 2018
Can I get some help with this "C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama". I'm trying to back up my previous save but I don't know where to paste this.

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
The pipe puzzle is bugged for me. Even if i get the correct solution it still says that the pipes are wrong

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes