Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
How the hell i can find the credit card ? horny level 5 and the money is 200 , every i came back to mom's bedroom and i can't find anything
Did you read the walkthrough posted in the Opening Page of this thread? All answers to your questions can be found if you take 5 minutes to use the search bar on the top right.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
Friend, the game was updated like a week ago...
Friend, the game was updated like a week ago...
sorry, I ended up posting without type explain a little, I know that the update came to a week forgive me the goal of this meme was not to be annoying or questioning "delay" because it does not exist here you have done a great job so far I do not I wanted to make it appear that the update was delayed or something of the type instead I loved the update and I'm super anxious for the next

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Greetings Tier 2+ Supporters!
Thank you for your valued support in our game and new Lunar Year! As you know , we try to make the game into something that fit your needs and request's so we are always open to new ideas and scenes!
In 0.14 : the Aerobic milf Kelly- Had an a triple & interactive scene with our hero giving her the goods.
In upcoming 0.15 :
Currently we are trying to reduce the game file size and reduce old bugs along with adding the new scenes with the Linda Milf (Voted by Patreons in previous month)
As always , we are asking your vote on the 0.16 so we can plan ahead. From what we collected from Tier 4 patreons and members, here are the next options.
Tell us which one you think should be added or expanded on 0.16:

Return of Gina - Blowjob Scene

Mrs French - Boob job

Mrs Gloria - Secret/Public Scene

Mrs Linda - Bathroom accident

Teacher - Pregnancy

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Well, in my humble opinion, the game is excellent. Very good. Your work is respectful and I feel very comfortable with a humble serious opinion if you add that story of Linda's accident in the bathroom and I give Joey 2 options 1 to take care of Linda after the accident. and that in option 2 buy a super sexy lingerie so that the story has a part for all the fans of Linda between them two, it would be great to see a scene like this

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Since I havent found any mention of it on the last 20 pages Im going to throw out a bug Im encountering.
Ever since the update game skips Joey´s dialogue with Gloria(and with that I mean just his part of the conversation).
Seems to be solely tied to the "animated dialogue"(ie the one that is auto progressing,not the on-click based variant).
Basicly,when Joey´s side of the dialogue occurs there is a split second fade to black with his answer displaying for a few frames and then instantly switchting back over to Gloria.

Havent tried whether that occurs to pre-14 dialogue too but certainly for anything new.
The second dialogue chain(the one after returning from the Gym)with her is screwed up as well,starting with the first line of her "You have to do x for party"-standard but then switching over to the supposed photo dialogue with the already named problems.

Gonna try it with one of the offered saves here next just to see whether its related to that but for now thats whats happening for me.

[edit]
Well using a completely different savefile fixed it.
Keeping that here in case someone else stumbles upon the same problem.
Still...man thats some interesting bug,how exactly a faulty save fucks up your dialogue system is beyond me...kinda want to know tho >_>

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Greetings Tier 2+ Supporters!
Thank you for your valued support in our game and new Lunar Year! As you know , we try to make the game into something that fit your needs and request's so we are always open to new ideas and scenes!
In 0.14 : the Aerobic milf Kelly- Had an a triple & interactive scene with our hero giving her the goods.
In upcoming 0.15 :
Currently we are trying to reduce the game file size and reduce old bugs along with adding the new scenes with the Linda Milf (Voted by Patreons in previous month)
As always , we are asking your vote on the 0.16 so we can plan ahead. From what we collected from Tier 4 patreons and members, here are the next options.
Tell us which one you think should be added or expanded on 0.16:

Return of Gina - Blowjob Scene

Mrs French - Boob job

Mrs Gloria - Secret/Public Scene

Mrs Linda - Bathroom accident

Teacher - Pregnancy

Posting another one since Votes changed a lot, i will make the next post in 7 days when the poll is closed.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just finished v0.14

Not played it since v0.4 so was hoping the game had improved. Art style is still 10/10. Its like watching X-rated toons that Hannah Barbera would do behind closed doors.

gameplay though is still pretty shit to be honest. A lot of annoying RNG which break the flow and only reason I pushed on was to see what actual sex scene would be in the game. Whoever decided RNG should be a filler in x-rated gaming needs seriously hurting in the balls. Also the grind for money got even worse with... picking corn. Again the guy who decided that was a good idea needs to have his balls destroyed. They seem more intent on shit filler than actual fuck content at times.

Actual sex scenes. Pretty good to be honest. Nice angles picked for the static angle animation scenes and only 2 scenes I would have preferred better angles on was the Laticia lady and then the fingering and boob rub animations at the gym with Kelly.

So with the art and actual sex scenes I think they did great. Writing is dull but not awful. Its just got no whit or comedy which you would have expected. But then the gameplay and the RNG and the money grind kill the fun totally.

Wouldn't dream of financing this project and won't be checking it again for a few more updates.

Reactions: dajingos and Papow
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes