Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
milftoondrama : By now, I'm pretty sure you know that I'm a die-hard fan of Linda and you also know what I'm craving to see since the very first version of your game :p And who knows ? The next update might convince me to become a pledger ;)

Gorkem3000

Oct 6, 2017
I have problame with version 0.11 if i call the police woman at laticia house i get -50 dollar and nothing happend

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Same problem with Gorkem3000 since v0.11. According to walkthrough, after give mom fake painkiller and go to Laticia house, MC must talk to Laticia first, then go home to call Mrs Kunt Stable. But I cannot talk with Laticia at all and said I have to use Wallet. Using wallet lead to MC said Mom won't allow to play the game. Tried phone, result -$50 as phone get buggy said I need $50 to go to Laticia house, where I already in Laticia. Try skipping and go home, MC try phone Mrs.Kunt and nothing happen. Sleep go to next day, try to Laticia house, this time had to spent $100 because mom want to join in. Btw at this stat, max MC wallet is $295. According to walkthrough, I have to get minimum $250 if want to play with Laticia. But with capped at $295 and minus $50, when arrive to Laticia, my money only $245 ... Hope someone can give me any info about this.

If there's no solution of this problem, as I perfectly follow the walkthrough already ... then it's time I have to part with this game then. Cuz this is a gamebreaking bug, unless the walkthrough is misleading.

gamma111

Apr 6, 2018
Can't open the file for the new update. Keep getting unknown format or damaged archive from all the links provided.

Same problem, unknown format archive from all links... (tried 7z, winrar,etc...) Anybody help for unzip the game?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Same problem, unknown format archive from all links... (tried 7z, winrar,etc...) Anybody help for unzip the game?
I used the most recent version of 7zip without issue (DLed the game update from the Mega link). If you have the most recent version of 7Zip or WinRAR, try deleting and re-downloading the new game update (maybe from a different hosting site).

Reactions: gamma111

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, when the MAC version will be updated? on the Patreon page, it says it on version 13, and here is on version 10 :(

gamma111

Apr 6, 2018
I used the most recent version of 7zip without issue (DLed the game update from the Mega link). If you have the most recent version of 7Zip or WinRAR, try deleting and re-downloading the new game update (maybe from a different hosting site).
Good Answer...It was my version of 7z(first time ever 0_0 ). Thanks by the way

vvolf1

Jun 4, 2018
I realize this thread is extremely old, but hopefully someone sees it. I can't progress passed buying the ROOFIES. I've followed the .14 walkthrough to the letter and he simply won't let me buy them. My money is at 270 because it's 5 to get to the shop. I have the 250 voucher for 50% off, I followed his dialog when he says to drag and drop the voucher on him, but when I drop it on him it goes to the "Greeting dialog." What do I do?

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
I realize this thread is extremely old, but hopefully someone sees it. I can't progress passed buying the ROOFIES. I've followed the .14 walkthrough to the letter and he simply won't let me buy them. My money is at 270 because it's 5 to get to the shop. I have the 250 voucher for 50% off, I followed his dialog when he says to drag and drop the voucher on him, but when I drop it on him it goes to the "Greeting dialog." What do I do?
I don't think you're ever actually able to buy roofies, you get an empty box instead.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
I play 0.14beta and I cant call the police in laticia's house.
no fix for this bug?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes