Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
stuck on the pipe mini game, followed the solution above exactly and it still wont let me use the tape as sealant

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Somebody that can help me with Milf Kelly in the gym please
my version is windows

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
CG for ya
Thanks for the download. I downloaded the .webp codec pack and the sample opens fine in chrome but I can't seem to get these to open. I just get a small square outline in the center of the browser.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
that scene where you cut the part in the animations was a turn down, what makes this game great is the awesome animation with this drawings. if you make the game cutting some animations, you will just take out what make this game..unique.
i know its hard to do those animations and keep a good rate about releasing updates but try to keep it like before.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
big bug when u go to gallery it keeps draining your cash putting you in the negatives

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Milftoon-Drama
excellent already complete this version 0.14 I liked this version very much I liked the scene with the milf kelly waiting for February for the version 0.15 friend Milftoon keep going with the game every time it gets better ...
I can ask you as a suggestion a single scene with linda for the next version is my humble suggestion is appreciated ..

Reactions: gruntcy

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
okay so i kinda fucked up, i have 0 money and cant complete last step for 0.14 (Go To Gym - Talk with Kelly - Give her the Jewelry/Wedding ring. She will think that you want to marry and decline you but she will let you do "half-sex" with her. - Scene
)

someone got a save just before this? lol

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
okay so i kinda fucked up, i have 0 money and cant complete last step for 0.14 (Go To Gym - Talk with Kelly - Give her the Jewelry/Wedding ring. She will think that you want to marry and decline you but she will let you do "half-sex" with her. - Scene
)

someone got a save just before this? lol
You can clean your room by clicking on the shirt on the floor every sunday for a few bucks. Should give you enough to plant more seeds.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Milftoon-Drama
excellent already complete this version 0.14 I liked this version very much I liked the scene with the milf kelly waiting for February for the version 0.15 friend Milftoon keep going with the game every time it gets better ...
I can ask you as a suggestion a single scene with linda for the next version is my humble suggestion is appreciated ..
yes, each version gets better and better. I only miss some anal sex. Awesome game

Reactions: parqueo
Aug 7, 2018
Am I the only one who can't just stand the color palette? Drawings are great, but why in a game where you play as a young boy everything is Barbie-colored with flowers and stuff?

Also, this amount of bright pink and yellow is simply tiring for the eyes.

Nikai

Aug 19, 2018
I need some help with
*Joey will blackmail her into giving him a handjob/boobjob but she says she will do it when she feels like it*
And who is Gloria?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes