redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
I don't think i will ever support this game on patreon or care about it.

Theres lots of really nice pics of the female with really well drawn feet. But in game. It's already the third sex scene that comes out and no actual feet are anywhere to be seen. I dont need footjobs or foot action. I like feet face boobs ass everything. And it gives me a ocd when the female is fully naked and they are no where to be seen.

The latest animation is god tear one of the best in gaming. and it just pains me. Like being stabed by a katana in the balls. How there wasnt any feet. To make things worse i dont see a future in that department for the game.

It wont be me giving you money that will change any of the games future.
When i am 1 in 500? What a joke.

You know whats worse? At least 20-30% if not more , have this fetish. And you are losing on theyr support.

Congratz on the game. Amazing animations. But believe me, many people probably hate this game by now. And thats less money in your pocket.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

Theres lots of really nice pics of the female with really well drawn feet. But in game. It's already the third sex scene that comes out and no actual feet are anywhere to be seen. I dont need footjobs or foot action. I like feet face boobs ass everything. And it gives me a ocd when the female is fully naked and they are no where to be seen.

The latest animation is god tear one of the best in gaming. and it just pains me. Like being stabed by a katana in the balls. How there wasnt any feet. To make things worse i dont see a future in that department for the game.

You know whats worse? At least 20-30% if not more , have this fetish. And you are losing on theyr support.

Congratz on the game. Amazing animations. But believe me, many people probably hate this game by now. And thats less money in your pocket.
K bye

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

lmao

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Gloria is a pridefull bitch,she would never divide her "man" with another woman even if she liked Linda
Until that pride is broken and she's brought to heel. Right now it's a power struggle between the MC and Gloria. The MC is being passive-aggressive about it, but Gloria is being aggressive (and clueless to what the MC is doing). I mean, in the beginning she was going to just use the MC as a fall guy for selling illegal stuff at the store, and now she's having sex with him in her place of work without really even having the thought that he was a dirty peasant (like she initially had).
She's been a work in progress, but the point is that there IS progress and Gloria usually ends up on the 'losing' side of what's going on, whether she realizes it or not.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Until that pride is broken and she's brought to heel. Right now it's a power struggle between the MC and Gloria. The MC is being passive-aggressive about it, but Gloria is being aggressive (and clueless to what the MC is doing). I mean, in the beginning she was going to just use the MC as a fall guy for selling illegal stuff at the store, and now she's having sex with him in her place of work without really even having the thought that he was a dirty peasant (like she initially had).
She's been a work in progress, but the point is that there IS progress and Gloria usually ends up on the 'losing' side of what's going on, whether she realizes it or not.
In a way she reminds me of Cersei Lannister,someone that thinks that she is smarter than she actually is

Hacady

Dec 22, 2018
Load again from a previous save.
Make sure that you are running the game in Compatibility mode for Windows 7 (or older) and that you have at least runned the game As Administrator (even if you are , click Run As..Administrator)
That should fix it.
I have the same problem in Gloria's sex scene at the Gallery. I did what you said but it keeps crashing

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Help!!! How can I cut the corn with the file?? I tried and it doesn't work. I have $290 at this moment. I need my wallet empty or what?? Besides, I call Glory and she told me she will borke my legs, but I can't go to the Milftoon gallery yet. I'm stuck in this part.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Help!!! How can I cut the corn with the file?? I tried and it doesn't work. I have $290 at this moment. I need my wallet empty or what?? Besides, I call Glory and she told me she will borke my legs, but I can't go to the Milftoon gallery yet. I'm stuck in this part.
Use the Nail File

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes