parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
john12121
I already want the time of 11 hours to pass so that he can provide us with the information amigo If there is a scene with Linda and if I win

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
is that I'm already imagining it to the milf house in a super good scene in which our hero takes a good profit of a very big one if they include the accident in the bathroom

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Not yet. We still need to count the Tier 4 patrons vote (they count double) and Milftoon Members votes. Normally those votes just add to the girl that was winning but this time it is really close so we need to be exactly sure on the votes so we are giving it a couple of days extra for the Tier 4 Patrons and Milftoon members to text us and let us know the girl that they want for the update after the upcoming one.

Sep 12, 2017
My friends thought that we are too attached and in love with Mrs linda and Mrs Gloria, but we should also leave other scenes for the missing milfs:

-Mrs kunt (police) without sex scene :(

-Mrs jackson (teacher) without sex scene :(

-Mrs french without sex scene :(

-Mrs kelly unfinished sex scene
(doggystyle) :(

-Mrs laticia unfinished sex scene (anal) :(

-Mrs gina without sex scenes (penetration) :(

I think to offer more opportunity to these milfs so that the game is more even and more fun and not so repetitive with the same character :)

U

User_839713

My friends thought that we are too attached and in love with Mrs linda and Mrs Gloria, but we should also leave other scenes for the missing milfs:

-Mrs kunt (police) without sex scene :(

-Mrs jackson (teacher) without sex scene :(

-Mrs french without sex scene :(

-Mrs kelly unfinished sex scene
(doggystyle) :(

-Mrs laticia unfinished sex scene (anal) :(

-Mrs gina without sex scenes (penetration) :(

I think to offer more opportunity to these milfs so that the game is more even and more fun and not so repetitive with the same character :)
I'm sorry friend...

LINDA LINDA LINDA LINDA LINDA LINDA LINDA LINDA LINDA LINDA

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
alprla1995
I understand my friend also they are missing do not blame us for having a favorite I am a fan of the home MILF and I love glory but glory has already had its scenes and the home milf not very few with very little content .. I hope to see the teacher in a very good scene and Gina and her mom too and the others that surely our heroes of milftoon will show us more hot milf we just have to wait but as I say do not blame us for wanting a good scene with the home milf as those of the club the home mom we are eager to see her in action

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
alprla1995
I understand my friend also they are missing do not blame us for having a favorite I am a fan of the home MILF and I love glory but glory has already had its scenes and the home milf not very few with very little content .. I hope to see the teacher in a very good scene and Gina and her mom too and the others that surely our heroes of milftoon will show us more hot milf we just have to wait but as I say do not blame us for wanting a good scene with the home milf as those of the club the home mom we are eager to see her in action
Both Gloria and Linda are my favorites but i agree that Linda should get more attention now,Gloria went from a boobjob to a sex scene while Linda has a lot of teases,i hope that the batroom scene has some penetration with Linda awake even if it's an acident

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Both Gloria and Linda are my favorites but i agree that Linda should get more attention now,Gloria went from a boobjob to a sex scene while Linda has a lot of teases,i hope that the batroom scene has some penetration with Linda awake even if it's an acident
True Story. I've been playing this game since it's very first release, over a year now, for only one milf, Linda. Well, I won't say that Gloria pales in comparison, but it's just a matter of subjective tastes, I guess. I'm a redhead lover ! :p And Yeah, Linda didn't get the attention she deserved up until now. Hope our patience will finally pay off.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
True Story. I've been playing this game since it's very first release, over a year now, for only one milf, Linda. Well, I won't say that Gloria pales in comparison, but it's just a matter of subjective tastes, I guess. I'm a redhead lover ! :p And Yeah, Linda didn't get the attention she deserved up until now. Hope our patience will finally pay off.
I am looking foward to see how Linda route will go since from what i saw her route will be a corruption theme,unlike the other milfs that are deals and trades(Gloria and Kelly) but it will be basead on pure lust since she is extremally sexually frustraded and she already got flustered when she saw the MC naked and she lusted for him

Reactions: parqueo

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Who knows how long will be the time they will give the members of milftoon and Patreon to vote I hope they choose wisely our favorite mature lady
" Go Linda Go ":love::love::love:

Reactions: allintine
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes