U

User_839713

Update V.015 this month in few days

Update V.016 Who won? Linda or Gloria?

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Just to let you guys know that the update is finished and that we are debugging it.
It won't be long now until we post the update along with the changes/additions etc
So far we have added quite alot of new things and scenes which we can't mention as that will spoil parts of V.0.15
Please give us just a little more time until we get everything sorted probably ^_^
Thank you again for your endless love and support guys ^_^ , it means the world to us!

D

Deleted member 386829

So if i become a member and only me asked for a certain comics would be countinued or others should ask for it
Milftoon goes by whatever most people want, so it depends on if other people also wanted that comic to be continued. They do come back to stuff though, and honestly it makes sense overall.

HmmNEEDTHIS

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, could you help me I'm stuck when Gloria has to do me a favor, but she wants to know where Jason is with Gina. The shop is empty and there is only Mrs Kunt
Just look through chat and GET A WALK THROUGH there is one available at the beginning of the post. Trust that will help more than anything. For your current situation TALK TO LINDA AT SATURDAY NIGHT.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes