HmmNEEDTHIS

Jan 9, 2019
Em... there isn't an "appointment time".
We have NEVER stated exact dates as we know that rushing to meet a deadline will only result in problems.
DO IT PERFECTLY and time is a cheep price to pay. BUT DON'T MAKE LONG BUILD UP AND LOW PAY OFF. The last version it wasn't FULL FILING AS I HOPED.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
mrs milftoon drama, can you say at least if the update will come out in the middle of next week or will we have to wait until next sunday? thanks

Reactions: User_839713

frodo563

Mar 4, 2019
just to clarify i have .13 but for some reason cant seem to get .14 to unpack keep getting an error message.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Lets hope the wait is not going to be a disappointment cause last updates were a little bit trash.
I agree, I hope this udpate 15 can be spectacular, since I started playing in the first versions, all I wanted was great scenes with mrs linda, if this update reaches my expectations, next month I will join my fellow Patreons for the contribution this wonderful game.

MaxPain22192

May 27, 2018
I don't know why nobody share but here my "gallery":

00 --> go to your bedroom rng may make your mom appear just hug her --> bj
01 --> enter your bedroom give real earrings --> bj
02 --> give tanning oil --> buttjob (the sequence to advance the scene is 1-"me acting weird...", 2-"this position is much better", 3-"you are making it hard for me")
03 --> give voucher --> boobjob (with swimsuit)
04 --> give fake roofies --> sex doggystyle (also if you go to jason house and give voucher --> boobjob without swimsuit)
05 --> give wallet --> either remove the top and do what you shouldn't do --> boobjob, or leave --> buttjob + hj
06 --> give wallet, you need to play the most obnoxious blackjack game --> anal
07 --> speak to gloria --> sex cowgirl

edit : V0.14
08 --> speak to gym milf --> boob/pussy rub or give jewerly box --> sex doggystyle

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama
I don't understand what to do I put the file in that location but nothing happened

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes