MaxPain22192

May 27, 2018
Well I just saw that the path I indicated is incomplete, it's:
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames
The only things I see when I open the milftoon drama folder are these: avcodec-56.dll, avformat-56.dll, avutil-54.dll, avutil-55.dll, config, config.ini, MilftoonDrama.exe, Milftoon Drama, openal.dll, report, SDL2.dll, swresample-1.dll, swscale-4.dll

HmmNEEDTHIS

Jan 9, 2019
I agree, I hope this udpate 15 can be spectacular, since I started playing in the first versions, all I wanted was great scenes with mrs linda, if this update reaches my expectations, next month I will join my fellow Patreons for the contribution this wonderful game.
I've been itch en for some Linda action. The last only good one was the MASSAGE scene been waiting for the next good one.

Reactions: Early Cuyler

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I already want to see what the developers tell us that on this night they upload the update

D

Deleted member 386829

They said they're keeping it a surprise, which I like, but I think it's going to be a buttjob or something with Linda

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
For all this wait REALLY WANT A HUGE PAY OFF
No offense, but are you an Patreon that you can demand something from them.
I know some people gets annoyed when their ask for more patreons,but thats how this game stays alive,like all other games.
And when you see their Patreon page,they definitely deverse more.
Its Obvious that they working on other projets so that they can earn some money to eat.
If you want bigger,faster updates you should consinder supporting them.
But just demanting and writing negative reviews cause the update isnt here yet,its just unfair.

HmmNEEDTHIS

Jan 9, 2019
No offense, but are you an Patreon that you can demand something from them.
I know some people gets annoyed when their ask for more patreons,but thats how this game stays alive,like all other games.
And when you see their Patreon page,they definitely deverse more.
Its Obvious that they working on other projets so that they can earn some money to eat.
If you want bigger,faster updates you should consinder supporting them.
But just demanting and writing negative reviews cause the update isnt here yet,its just unfair.
I'm not writing reviews or on Patreon either but did comment once that "TIME IS A CHEEP PRICE TO PAY TO GET A WELL PAYOFF". Still if that PAY OFF sucks its gonna take the followers away and future supporters away as well. Then its not good for anybody. Pressure keeps people on their toes and ME demanding isn't gonna do anything. The game will arrive when the developers decides I'm only here talk about what I got because opinions lead to development.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I'm not writing reviews or on Patreon either but did comment once that "TIME IS A CHEEP PRICE TO PAY TO GET A WELL PAYOFF". Still if that PAY OFF sucks its gonna take the followers away and future supporters away as well. Then its not good for anybody. Pressure keeps people on their toes and ME demanding isn't gonna do anything. The game will arrive when the developers decides I'm only here talk about what I got because opinions lead to development.
Actually Paid opinions lead to development.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes