spider720

Aug 28, 2018
Can Anyone Please upload those scenes from the game ( All of the scenes) . It will be a great help for jerk of(As I'm a mac user. :'( and I'm not much free all the time). . Thanks in advance.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
i start play it lately... and i don't know anything about the game
:cry::cry::cry:
Usually for future update its voted on Patreon. It was close between gloria and linda. Linda did win but they still need to count higher tier votes as they count for 2 votes. Honestley i feel like i should have voted for gloria new sex scene :(

Reactions: Pr0phet and parqueo

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I don't understand what to do I put the file in that location but nothing happened
I must have have a Bug I followed the walkthrough completely up to the point where Im suppose to get pleasure with best friend mom in my room I stared then talked to her she told we what to. I went to shop talked to best friend he gave me option for pills after i hover wallet over him after his dialogue this is what happens "(How are you doing bud moms forcing me to work here I know this is not suppose to Happen can someone help)".

Sep 12, 2017
Guys the update V.015 probably will be release SUNDAY

V.015 with Linda and V.016 With Gloria (it's confirmed)
:unsure::)I already understand the preparation and start of Jason's party will be at 0.15 and the gift will be the scene with Mrs Linda. :p:devilish:
in version 0.16 it will be the end of the jason party and the prize will be the scene with Mrs glory. :cool::sneaky:

joey will definitely be left with the goose exhausted :v :LOL::p
Long live the hero and my goose too :v :sneaky:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Tssss.... So, Linda didn't win the latest poll.... I don't have anything against Gloria, but man, for the oldest players like myself, the wait to have some quality time with Linda is becoming ridiculous. I'm really disappointed, but at the same time, I can't complain. I'm no patreon. I guess that 90% of milftoon's drama pledgers are blonde-fans.

Sep 12, 2017
Tssss.... So, Linda didn't win the latest poll.... I don't have anything against Gloria, but man, for the oldest players like myself, the wait to have some quality time with Linda is becoming ridiculous. I'm really disappointed, but at the same time, I can't complain. I'm no patreon. I guess that 90% of milftoon's drama pledgers are blonde-fans.
I understand you friend but remember we can not hurry.
we should give more prominence to the other milfs (so the game would last longer and there would be more scenes, more suspense and more morbid waiting for a scene with Mrs linda).
I understand that most of the forum and Patreon are fascinated by Mrs Linda, but not all the time there can be a scene with her in the game.

Reactions: Kakato
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes