Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
it's just me or someone else also thinks that this update is not going to be what we imagine, something at the level of what glory already had for example ...

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone help me ,when i play this game i decide to followed the walkthrough incase something bad happen.. then im stuck in here , they said i need to do this.. [image] but she still sitting by the pool .. idk what to do :(
Screenshot_4.png

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
There is a Mac version of the 0.14 Beta why has no one updated the OP yet with it, still only v 0.10 on the op

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Inspite of supporting this kind of delay is not being expected.I know they are debugging but its already 1/3 of over month and no signs of update.
Looks like i just don't want to say .....
But Devlopers its frustrating how can we trust you with our money more?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, another week of waiting ? I'm probably gonna repeat myself, but seriously, milftoondrama ; Try to use another engine, man. The testing/bug test part takes way too much time in regards to the amount of content which is regularly implemented in each update.

I mean, as a player and potential pledger (I'm not bluffing), I just feel like there's " this special thing missing" and makes me wanna jump on the patreon side, you see?

Don't take it the wrong way, It's a really objective and (I hope) constructive comment.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes