Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I understand you friend but remember we can not hurry.
we should give more prominence to the other milfs (so the game would last longer and there would be more scenes, more suspense and more morbid waiting for a scene with Mrs linda).
I understand that most of the forum and Patreon are fascinated by Mrs Linda, but not all the time there can be a scene with her in the game.
I totally understand your point, bud. Thing is, you should also try to put on our shoes for a few minutes. I mean, this is a pretty friendly thread compared to many others here. Still, the other players and myself, feel kinda neglected for our patience (more than 15 months...). I know that most of us aren't pledgers here, but in a way, we promote and advertise your game indirectly by making the thread pop up in the search results very frequently (SEO). Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll probably skip 0.16 and come back in 0.17.

Sep 12, 2017
One thing I LEARN with Milftoon Drama!

What?

To WAIT!

PATIENCE INCREASED :)
zataque that is the attitude I expected to see in the forum.
you know Mrs linda is hard to get for sex (for something is the maximum prize of our hero).
I like this game because it shows a great reality
"If you want to conquer a milf you must do everything possible to obtain it."
This also happens to me with an aunt that I have and is very sexy.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Seem we are gonna gain another from Gloria,as much as she brags she is quite a pushover,firts sex in the MC house after in the ground of her workplace and now from the title of the scene it will be in the middle of her son birthday party and she lost in all deals with the MC and he won without even knowing

Reactions: dragnill1256

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
According to the walkthrough, after buying the camera, I'm supposed to take a photo of the milf cleaning the floor. I can't make that happen. What am I missing?

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
According to the walkthrough, after buying the camera, I'm supposed to take a photo of the milf cleaning the floor. I can't make that happen. What am I missing?
Shes in the kitchen in the morning if I recall correctly, select camera from your items and then click on her.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Every time I see things related to linda more I was thrilled
and more desire I enter the time comes

PepeThePeper

Jan 26, 2019
How Do I call Ms Gloria After She Comes And Leaves To Have Sex (You Can't first Time), I tried calling the home phone But No Avail.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes