Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
where's part 1 ?

EDIT: Running on my desktop work but I'm curious where is part 1 is a separate download on paetron or only part 2 is available on all platforms ?
Part 1 is still on Patreon but it seems it got removed from here. Maybe a fellow follower with upload it again here (or I will do it tomorrow)
Part 1 and Part 2 are both available in MAC and PC. Part goes from 0.01 until 0.14 while Part 2 from 0.15 to latest. Saves do not need to migrate and each Part has it's own

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I downloaded from the Mega link on the first page here. I ended up figuring a workaround that allowed me to finish the update. After the glitch happened I made a new save, closed the game, and loaded from the newer save. That seemed to fix it. As a weird thing to note, while the glitch was happening if I didn't spam click and tried to hit ESC instead, the game would bounce back to Glorias house and let me replay the final scene from last update. Then it would take me home and the glitch would happen again when interacting with the computer.

Edit: The Mega link for Windows.
We made a lot of code so that the game will auto-fix it self when it hits most common problems. Usually a load or waiting 5 seconds (auto-check process) or a few others will autofix it self if it detects problems of this type.

Reactions: Fran100

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
wow this game is getting disappointment every update in question of size, the content so far is great at its best which i can point some simple things that can make the game better but the wait for such small update its just not even worth the money and time.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Since Part 2 we stopped adding puzzles and minigames and instead we added hints/tips while the characters talk so the player will somewhat figure out what to do while we also added a build-in Cheat (F12) to reduce the game grind in Part 1 while currently in Part 2 there is NO grind at all.
For example , talking to Linda in the Living room in Part 2 , Joey will start talking about the Workout Milf. This points towards her and the only item the player has at this point in his inventory are the HandBands. Alternatively the player can trial-and-error with the items as the game does not punish trial-and-error.
The only "difficult" part are the hours of visit which again the player needs to just try even though in many cases the hero during discussions will mention hints and tips.
There is also always the walkthrough for people who couldn't care less ^_^ as with many ..many games that dare to be different (some 3D and some 2D)
Many people confuse this game with a Renpy or the standard visual novel type of game where they just click like crazy and then they are most likely given a dialog choice every 100 clicks or not. This is not the case with this game as we do try (our best at least) to create a world where the user has some interaction and not just reading a book while at the same time getting a sense of accomplishment when they get to a scene since they figured out the hints/tips that Joey or the girls were dropping.
We try our best so tips/hints are always welcome.
Thanks for the reply and I'm glad, that a dev takes care. I'll try to be as constructive as possible with my criticism. After all I really like the art of your game very much and just wish the best for the future of this game, but I don't like how progression in your game works - or respectively doesn't. ;-)
The clues or hints, you're talking about still aren't self expalantory at all. And surely, it has got nothing to do with lack of intelligence on the player side. I played version 0.14 to the end, then the recent mini updates from 0.15 to 0.17. So I really know your game so far and I'm used to its mechanics and I can clearly say, wihtout the help of a walkthrough it would have been almost impossible to progress that far. I'll also give you that you really improved concerning grind and pointless mini games since your latest update.

Let's talk about update 0.17 part 2 f.e and why your hints aren't that obvious and self-explanatory as you state. Version 0.17 continues at the end of 0.16 with the poolside scene including Gloria and House Milf. Afterwards the player comes home, talks to grandma and eventually goes to his room, where the brawl with the fat kid starts. The next step is also alright. Most players will pick up their dirty clothes from the room as new inventory item and show them to the house milf working in the kitchen, which is awarded with a small cut scene. But then most are stuck. I'll tell you why.

In the player's inventory are no new items, except the dirty clothes, only some of the previous main-game versions, which are cut off from the current mini updates. Since items in your game are usally only needed once (except for the wallet), the players got a hard time to figure out, that they should give one of those "old" items like the hair-band (or whatever it is) to the house milf watching TV on the couch. For what reason should the player do that? I mean, his arms are broken, but he's still capable to talk and communicate with the house milf, isn't he? There is hardly any logic behind this progression step. The text tells the player, usually the house milf does workouts at this hour with Kelly. So the logical next step would be talking to the house milf, instead of giving her the hair-band, which most players won't remember from where or whom they've got it into their inventory. If the inventory would at least tell us, Kelly's hand-band, instead of simply "hand-band" there would be a chance for some to figure it out. But still the most obvious way would be to be able to talk to the house milf. That's why people are stuck and don't know, what to do.

After the following couch scene, players get the hint, that they should go shower. The problem is, that this shower scene only takes place at exactly 19:00. How should the players figure out, at what exact hour they should visit the bathroom? Therefore many will simply miss it, while they skip time. If the house milf during the couch dialogue at least told the player, that he should go shower in the evening this was alright, but there is no such info. Most players will head directly to the bathroom after the couch scene, but nothing will happen. They will pointlessly click around all over the bathroom in order to trigger something , but it will be futile. Then they skip some time and most will miss the specific scene during doing so. Another option would have been to be able to add the bath duck of the house milf to the player's inventory, which then could be shown to the house milf in order to trigger the shower scene, but that's also not the case here. Players need to have nothing but luck to be at the right spot at the right time with no clues at all in order to trigger the shower scene. That's why people are helpless and cluelessly stuck wihtout a walkthrough while playing your game, which could be so much better.

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
wow this game is getting disappointment every update in question of size, the content so far is great at its best which i can point some simple things that can make the game better but the wait for such small update its just not even worth the money and time.
It sure is pretty to look at at times. That's about all this has going for it unless you like mindless grinds, that you need a walkthrough for.

ijustwantanacc

Mar 27, 2018
When I download the Mega windows link and try running the application it says "Init failed, could not load game." does anyone know why?

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
When I download the Mega windows link and try running the application it says "Init failed, could not load game." does anyone know why?
it worked for me, so its very unlikely to be the download, probably on your side.

I would try installing stuff like DirectX, visual studios redists, driver updates

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes