Sep 12, 2017
If you read my words closer you would see that the conscious, none conscious thing is the basis of what I have been saying. I'm not gonna repeat a third time.

Expanding further, there is nothing outside the realm of possibility that Linda can't simply wake up one night, walk into Joey's room and think it's her "husband" again and have sex with him right there. This would not deviate from any story elements as it has already happened with the sleeping BJ.

Another example, Linda does not seem to bright; Gloria could easily engine a scheme where she causes Joey to have sex with Linda. Maybe Gloria could get Linda drunk or doesn't even have too and have Joey behind a Gloryhole and say, "Oh your husband came back and is waiting."

Linda could be sleeping in her bed with a sleeping mask on and Joey slips in and she is convinced it's her husband. Sex.

Lasty, Linda could just admit to Joey she knew the whole time what he was doing and just let it happen, but I see this as unlikely because Linda's story will be drawn out much longer. The game is intended to have multiple endings so there really is a vast amount of things that can occur, especially continuing with the loose story. I still have faith in Milftoon to develop a coherent story.

There is no impatience and thank you for acknowledging the lack of narrative depth, that has been my point the entire time. The only slightly expanded stories are Linda and Gloria, I agree. I also wish for Milftoon to take his time. It's just some here speak like the game has a very specific set narrative, it does not. Joey breaking his arms is a 180 turn.

I just throw my opinion in once and awhile because I have played the game since it's inception and have donated to see it prosper in the earlier days. I'm glad to see your passion for the game as well.

Although I think both of our passions fall short of @alprla1995, He is a true super fan.

But there are many here who also want to see it succeed, but I'll end with what I said first:

Decent Update.
wow thank you friend I really like this game. :)

I find the story interesting about all the humor :) ;)

the art is beautiful especially in this update (0.17)
If they continue like this, I think I'll fall in love with Mrs Linda. :love:

remember even if the game is not 100% realistic or logical enjoy it and support it until the end. :sneaky:

May the force and my ganzo accompany you :v :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Early Cuyler
Sep 12, 2017
If you read my words closer you would see that the conscious, none conscious thing is the basis of what I have been saying. I'm not gonna repeat a third time.

Expanding further, there is nothing outside the realm of possibility that Linda can't simply wake up one night, walk into Joey's room and think it's her "husband" again and have sex with him right there. This would not deviate from any story elements as it has already happened with the sleeping BJ.

Another example, Linda does not seem to bright; Gloria could easily engine a scheme where she causes Joey to have sex with Linda. Maybe Gloria could get Linda drunk or doesn't even have too and have Joey behind a Gloryhole and say, "Oh your husband came back and is waiting."

Linda could be sleeping in her bed with a sleeping mask on and Joey slips in and she is convinced it's her husband. Sex.

Lasty, Linda could just admit to Joey she knew the whole time what he was doing and just let it happen, but I see this as unlikely because Linda's story will be drawn out much longer. The game is intended to have multiple endings so there really is a vast amount of things that can occur, especially continuing with the loose story. I still have faith in Milftoon to develop a coherent story.

There is no impatience and thank you for acknowledging the lack of narrative depth, that has been my point the entire time. The only slightly expanded stories are Linda and Gloria, I agree. I also wish for Milftoon to take his time. It's just some here speak like the game has a very specific set narrative, it does not. Joey breaking his arms is a 180 turn.

I just throw my opinion in once and awhile because I have played the game since it's inception and have donated to see it prosper in the earlier days. I'm glad to see your passion for the game as well.

Although I think both of our passions fall short of @alprla1995, He is a true super fan.

But there are many here who also want to see it succeed, but I'll end with what I said first:

Decent Update.
Of course your passions reach me. :giggle:

I respect each of your comments and thoughts. :)

I'm glad to see that all of us people from different places (countries, cities) are so united in supporting and following a game like this. :giggle::cool:

To all who read this comment, I say:

It is a real pleasure to be in this forum with you, enjoying and sharing different opinions about something we like. :giggle::giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Early Cuyler
Jun 18, 2017
Dude this is
Of course your passions reach me. :giggle:

I respect each of your comments and thoughts. :)

I'm glad to see that all of us people from different places (countries, cities) are so united in supporting and following a game like this. :giggle::cool:

To all who read this comment, I say:

It is a real pleasure to be in this forum with you, enjoying and sharing different opinions about something we like. :giggle::giggle:
What the frick Dude this is s Piratesite chill. If your really willing to Support the Game, pledge on patreon.

Totorato

Mar 19, 2019
i cant find anything! I just downloaded the game and I can't find anything anyone can help? And why cant I start from the begining? Whats going on here?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to translate the game? Or is there a possibility that the dialogues end up in the clipboard? My English is not so good! : (

I hope someone can help me, I'd love to play the game! : (

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Saves are fucked, game is fucked

If you're gonna be one of those developers who fucks with the saves between version and also moves save locations without even having the decency to provide a save with your new releases, then i'm peacing out from this dogshit game

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Saves are fucked, game is fucked

If you're gonna be one of those developers who fucks with the saves between version and also moves save locations without even having the decency to provide a save with your new releases, then i'm peacing out from this dogshit game
Read the instructions.
The saves are not tampered nor changed.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes