Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
So I finally got to the point that my arms are broken, and I just added my dirty clothes to my inventory. I've tried to give them to my landlady in the kitchen, but she won't take them. Where do I go from here?

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Gloria is great, can't wait for more content with her.
I'm glad there's a gallery now too, but I was under the impression it would be a scene gallery, not just static images.

Reactions: Brommi

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Walkthrough v0.17:

1. Visit Linda in the kitchen during the morning.
2. Go back to the Bedroom and get clothes from floor.
3. Give Linda the clothes while she is in the kitchen.
4. Wait until 14 then
find her in the living room. Talk to her.
5. Give her the hand bands.
6. Wait until 19.
7. Go to the bathroom and enter the bath.
-scene-
8. Sleep.
9. Go to kitchen and read note on fridge.

Reactions: OGRey and PacoTaco

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ruffy2010, post: 1922805, member: 105002"]

Is there any way to translate the game? Or is there a possibility that the dialogs end up on the clipboard? My English is not very good! : (

I hope someone can help me, I would love to play the game! : (

[/QUOTE] Do it as I record it when I get stuck in it and then I know where it is

Last edited:

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
I hope you can know in this update what happened to the box I gave to Mrs. Kunt because you can see a very good branch of history here
sorry for the image
caja2.png

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So correct me if I'm wrong, but the way to play this game as it currently stands is to download v14 part 1 and then v17 part 2 both on the first page right? Or did I miss something?

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
So correct me if I'm wrong, but the way to play this game as it currently stands is to download v14 part 1 and then v17 part 2 both on the first page right? Or did I miss something?
yes the v14 part 1 is let's say the season ends in the preparation of Jason's party
the v17 part 2 is a new launcher with the active gallery and starts from Jason's party
I recommend starting from v14 part 1 to not lose and then v17 to continue

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
yes the v14 part 1 is let's say the season ends in the preparation of Jason's party
the v17 part 2 is a new launcher with the active gallery and starts from Jason's party
I recommend starting from v14 part 1 to not lose and then v17 to continue
Oof thank you~! When the download isn't just one, whole download I get a bit confused.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

bloody55

May 18, 2018
OK im having a problem here i tried to give Linda the dirty cloth and she said leave it here after that the dirty cloths still in my inventory where should i put them ??

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
OK im having a problem here i tried to give Linda the dirty cloth and she said leave it here after that the dirty cloths still in my inventory where should i put them ??
Its fine the dirty clothes are in your inventory so that you can replay the scene. Just move forward now.

Reactions: OGRey

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I can not spend the hours on the pc, just in the video game ... how do I solve this? when I click on it besides not passing the hours it is a long time with the mouse cursor disappeared

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes