EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
I don't look at it as if Linda failed to win the 0.19 poll. Rather, sex won.
Notice the scenes that were offered : vaginal ; anal ; blow-job ; hand-job. But with Linda--only a rub! Sure, the more aware, more consensual she becomes the better for future developments. But many players seem to want more sex scenes, more animations, sooner rather than later.
Speaking strictly for myself, I LOVE variety. So, more sex stuff with other characters is fine by me. Furthering the plot development slowly with Linda is also acceptable. But many, many members want ACTION pronto/quickly. This is an important crossroads because, as is, full sex with Linda is far, far away.
I agree with the reason why they rubbing with linda is because they do not want to finish the game fast I think that the feminine objections of the game can be exploited more before reaching the final stage with linda I wait ecenas with the police and the teacher that can come out in this update
we do not have praisa in the ecenas with linda and enjoy this great game espeo power I got means to support god milftoon

Sep 12, 2017
friends of the forum I think that for the following surveys:

1- propose a scene with Mrs linda (house milf) - masturbation with dildo in the room:love:

for something is the dildo in the room of Mrs linda I think it would be the perfect time to use it.

This would calm the long-awaited sex scene with Mrs Linda for a while.

2- propose a scene with Mrs Kelly - total penetration + creampie (cum);)

3- propose a scene with Mrs Gloria - anal + creampie (cum):p

4- propose a scene with Mrs gina - anal in public bathroom:cool:

there is nothing more morbid than doing it in public

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
I don't look at it as if Linda failed to win the 0.19 poll. Rather, sex won.
Notice the scenes that were offered : vaginal ; anal ; blow-job ; hand-job. But with Linda--only a rub! Sure, the more aware, more consensual she becomes the better for future developments. But many players seem to want more sex scenes, more animations, sooner rather than later.
Speaking strictly for myself, I LOVE variety. So, more sex stuff with other characters is fine by me. Furthering the plot development slowly with Linda is also acceptable. But many, many members want ACTION pronto/quickly. This is an important crossroads because, as is, full sex with Linda is far, far away.
What's funny about that is that the rub scene is probably going to be there until it wins the poll... Ppl are dumb, but who cares? :D Anyone who thinks that just because something else won this poll, they are totally going to change the next Linda scene is kinda sounds dumb for me..., but anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong here. I mean how they even know that's not already animated? The story is not going to magically jump to sex scenes without interactions between the characters.

Btw the game is not just about Linda, so who cares anyway? :D Building up the story for the conclusion is more important. If they feel like that there are too many Gloria scenes, they probably take out Gloria from the poll. And of course that still doesn't mean that the main character fucks Linda, because the next scene is a rub and there are other characters with kinda zero development in their own story.

coldmaster21

Jun 13, 2018
friends of the forum I think that for the following surveys:

1- propose a scene with Mrs linda (house milf) - masturbation with dildo in the room:love:

for something is the dildo in the room of Mrs linda I think it would be the perfect time to use it.

This would calm the long-awaited sex scene with Mrs Linda for a while.

2- propose a scene with Mrs Kelly - total penetration + creampie (cum);)

3- propose a scene with Mrs Gloria - anal + creampie (cum):p

4- propose a scene with Mrs gina - anal in public bathroom:cool:

there is nothing more morbid than doing it in public
My dream is an anal with Gloria and Linda

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
Polls have a week then they expire.
I actually already knew that, but thanks. :D My bad. I think my point is kinda still valid, characters only really develop, if ppl choose them on the polls. Maybe its not 100% true for Linda, but most girls we don't see for 4~6 months at least. Examples: Gina/Police girl, i forgot her name.../Laticia.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes