Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I mainly follow comics.
The two main questions seem to be whether there is to ever be a Lemonade 6 or a Milftoons 5. Sadly, neither seem to be happening.
btw, if you click the triple horizontal line icon in top left of your screen, then click the bright "Forums", then click "Comics & Stills", then click "[Siterip]". You'll end up finding a specific thread with all-things Milftoon with lots of neat download links. (Some other neat things along that clicking route, too).
Is there gonna be an issue 5 in milftoon comics or issue 4 was the last one?
If you like what we do... support it or most likely it will die like Lemonade or Milftoons 5 or others.
Members vote on what they like and if those members prefer something else than you then obviously we will do what supporters want as they are the ones giving us their hard earned bread and butter.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Congrats on the 800p milestone guys! =D
Thank you !
The good thing is that we are slowing reaching our goal and people are starting to acknowledge the work that we do
The bad thing is that the amount of patreons fluctuates towards the end of the month as many ... many of them use fake credit cards (Honestly ... for $2 which is roughly a coke cola) so by the end of the month it drops.

We are hoping that more supporters will join and help us out while we are also in need for Tier 4 supporters but not for the amount as much but rather the incoming ideas and scenes that they want to see.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you !
The good thing is that we are slowing reaching our goal and people are starting to acknowledge the work that we do
The bad thing is that the amount of patreons fluctuates towards the end of the month as many ... many of them use fake credit cards (Honestly ... for $2 which is roughly a coke cola) so by the end of the month it drops.

We are hoping that more supporters will join and help us out while we are also in need for Tier 4 supporters but not for the amount as much but rather the incoming ideas and scenes that they want to see.
For real, I fucking love your art style and even more the attention and rate at which you release your work. Yeah... that kind of scam, I'm sorry to hear that. But what can you do about it, sadly it's something common. I always felt so frustated because I've lived in a very bad country for the average ppl, so my monetary situation have always been bad. However, like I said before, as soon as that changes I want to be part of milftoon family. Stay positive guys, awesome work and again thank you very much for those like me that enjoy it for free.

Reactions: EdExmaquina

coolserver

Apr 12, 2018
Just became a patreon member :D You guys should have a demo or something on your patreon page. I would never started donating without trying the game, it is so much to choose between to support these days.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
To avoid confusion , we will be referring to v.015 and above as Part 2 whilst 0.14 and below as Part 1. To download Part 1, just go a few posts below to the 0.14 update post.
Okay, now im just even more confused. I enjoyed this game a year ago, and I left it because I wanted to wait for it to develop further. Now I come back and there are two files. So let me just get this straight.

For version .17, do we only need to download the .17 file? Or do we still need the .14 part 1 file?

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Just became a patreon member :D You guys should have a demo or something on your patreon page. I would never started donating without trying the game, it is so much to choose between to support these days.
Do know who won the poll?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes