WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
Gloria - Semi-public (hidden while in public) sex scene

Gina - Anal scene

Mrs French (Gallery Milf) - Blowjob

Mrs Kunt-stable (Police Milf) - Domination

Linda - Non penetration Rub while aware
Thank the gods that Gloria won. Hoping to see how good the scene is and I'll start supporting their patreon afterwards.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
Thank the gods that Gloria won. Hoping to see how good the scene is and I'll start supporting their patreon afterwards.
Given how late this update is coming out, I'm worried that the next one with Gloria will either be rushed to get it out by the end of this month cuz theyll be behind or it'll be really late like this one. I guess I'd prefer the 2nd problem if I had to choose

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
It is not up to us. It all depends on Milftoon.com members and Tier 4 patrons. They are the ones who give us the poll option ideas.
Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately I can't become one(YET!! hope I will in the future), but if someone who is a tier 4 patron is reading this, please consider to give the grandma/GILF love suggestion to Milftoon. That is a fetish that I think it could be WAAY more used in adult games.

Reactions: Hajtand

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Come on guys, don't start spamming this thread. I'm no patreon either and I'm waiting. Milftoon-drama said the release should be during sunday. I don't know where he's located, so, don't forget about the Timezone. There are tons of other games out there. Why don't you give em a shot meanwhile?

3.40 star(s) 149 Votes