Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
on svscomics.com its ready, put here its not
Because they keep changing the game and modifying files. They add viruses and CPU farming bots.
Last time , they added a file that was trying to access the internet and send some sort of txt to files to an unknown location in russia.
Avoid SVS , its cancer for your PC
Also , their modified versions corrupt the save files and create bugs.

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Because they keep changing the game and modifying files. They add viruses and CPU farming bots.
Last time , they added a file that was trying to access the internet and send some sort of txt to files to an unknown location in russia.
Avoid SVS , its cancer for your PC
Also , their modified versions corrupt the save files and create bugs.
oh ok ty for warning me and love yr artwork keep up

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
oh ok ty for warning me and love yr artwork keep up
No prob.
A couple of months ago lots of people had problems because they downloaded from SVS , then came here to ask for help. Those that re-downloaded from here , their game miraculously fixed it self while the SVS versions had larger file sizes and extra files.
Avoid it.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Milftoon-Drama I hope you don't mind but I will be sending the update to an uploader once I have uploaded the download from patreon to mega, the only reason is because someone will inevitably download the dodgy svs version and upload it here causing the same issues as before.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama I hope you don't mind but I will be sending the update to an uploader once I have uploaded the download from patreon to mega, the only reason is because someone will inevitably download the dodgy svs version and upload it here causing the same issues as before.
Obviously we know our work is being shared here (heck the starting thread is posted by us) and we have no problem with that. If you can , please do and notify a moderator also to update the thread. The problem is that we can't really update the thread here as we give priority to Patreons since they are the ones that support our work and overall the game that everyone here enjoys.
We love you guys for supporting us as best as you can

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
Obviously we know our work is being shared here (heck the starting thread is posted by us) and we have no problem with that. If you can , please do and notify a moderator also to update the thread. The problem is that we can't really update the thread here as we give priority to Patreons since they are the ones that support our work and overall the game that everyone here enjoys.
We love you guys for supporting us as best as you can

Skyliner1234

Mar 9, 2018
Well i am a patreon im wondering since i cant find the detective even after following your comment on your Patreon website what should i do. Usually i just wait for someone to make a walkthrough but im really impatient this time cause i wanna see whta happens with the Teacher Milf.

Sep 12, 2017
Well i am a patreon im wondering since i cant find the detective even after following your comment on your Patreon website what should i do. Usually i just wait for someone to make a walkthrough but im really impatient this time cause i wanna see whta happens with the Teacher Milf.
greetings friend apparently the detective is nothing more and nothing less than the grandmother of joey is hidden in the back of the house (in the garden)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes