Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Well i am a patreon im wondering since i cant find the detective even after following your comment on your Patreon website what should i do. Usually i just wait for someone to make a walkthrough but im really impatient this time cause i wanna see whta happens with the Teacher Milf.
He appears 1 out of 3 everytime you study.
Study 1 time , check to see if he is in the garden , if not , repeat until you find him.

Reactions: Fran100

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
wow thanks for the information what do you think about that joey should also fuck his grandmother (I would give a bit of disgust that)
Tier 4 Patreons or Milftoon.com members must ask for it in order to be included in the poll. We put priority what our supporters want so it is not up to us to choose if we do the granny or not. Either ask a Tier 4 patron to request it , or a Milftoon.com member or join the gang ^_^ and request it yourself ^_^

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So... after found detective. what next ? I think I need to make money by sell corn but where sharp thing to cut corn ?

Sep 12, 2017
The detective will give you a notepad and $100 each time you catch him.

Give Mrs Jackson the money she wants. If you don't have it all , either cheat (F12 button) to get to $294 and then catch the detective again to get the extra $1 you need.
wow I just realized that what they do with the detective is like a random minigame included in the story. :):giggle:

every time they surprise me but keep going

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
Walkthrough v18

After you read the note from the fridge go to front door Linda and Mrs. Jackson will come and talk with you.
go to the toilet at any time.
go to the living room at 19:00.
talk to grandma at the back of the house. she will be behind the tree.
Talk to Mrs. Jackson in the living room in the morning.
catch the detective 3 times. study and check the back of the house. he will be on the soil where you cultivate corn. he appears after studying three times. but you don't know when the count started so check every time you study. he will give you 100$ each time you catch him.
Goto sleep.
Talk to Mrs. Jackson in the living room in the afternoon after 15:00.
catch the detective 3 times. study and check the back of the house.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Josh5000

Sep 4, 2018
Walkthrough v18

After you read the note go to front door Linda and Mrs. Jackson will come and talk with you.
go to the toilet.
go to the living room at 19:00.
talk to grandma at the back of the house.
Goto sleep.

Enjoy
are you sure? cus i cant find grandma

Reactions: Matsageman
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes