Apr 2, 2019
using the table with the socket and jason tells "Lets see what my parents are doing ..." leads not to the following scene talking with grandma upstairs for me.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
The game is quite tiny compared with others and we intend to keep it that way so that every supporter will not have to think about "wasting time downloading". It will literally download in 3-5 minutes with today's standards on download speeds since it is about 100 mb.
took me 2 minutes : P

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

rick kyle

Nov 1, 2017
Go infront of house. There should be a moving bush. Click on it to get to Pelicunt
i cant see the bush where is it?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
02:09:01.507:No config.ini in \Device\HarddiskVolume3\New folder\Milftoon Drama\/config.ini
02:09:01.639:m_gamePath: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\New folder\Milftoon Drama\
02:09:01.639:Loading game from file '' failed!
02:09:01.639:Init failed, could not load game

Can't start the game :/
What is your Operating system?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I can´t sleep until 10.00. How do I do it? I can only study until 10:00. I can not sleep. I'm stuck here.
Use the PC to study. It takes 1 hour and that is how you time progress
I have the same problem
You need to go upstairs and talk with Granny. If Joey says that nobody is there , it means that you already did that part or that you need to do something else first.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i got Gloria in the pool im lost on what to do cant find oil to clean the bounce house or stuff for the drink for his mom guessing I need to find this wine but im lost I looked everywhere
Check the walkthrought for 0.15 and after. You must have missed a part or two

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Reactions: Lugz101

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
rf96
I read your review but I can't reply there so here it goes:

The art is great and the milfs are hot af, and that's about it. The game has two main problem:
- The engine. I will never understand devs who take the effort to build a homemade engine when there is one available (Renpy) that is MUCH better. You can't save when you want (and have a limited number of slots); you can't skip or rollback; you can't adjust the window size (it's fullscreen by default). The engine completely ruins the experience.

1. You can save when you want except towards the end of each version. Just press ESC. - (Read the Instructions or read what Joey is saying)
2. You have unlimited save slots. The limit is literally infinity
3. Press ESC to skip- (Read the Instructions or read what Joey is saying)
4. Alt + Enter to play in window mode

- Game mechanics: this is grinding at its worst, you often have only one thing to do, but have to wait several days to do anything (a typical day is wake-up, study twice, then go to sleep). Most events take place at a specific time on a specific day, so if you miss it you have to spend a week doing nothing to have another chance--and don't forget to save if you want to see the other option of a sex scene, since there is no rollback or replay room!

5. This isn't your typical VN. You can't rollback unless you load back. - (Read the Instructions or read what Joey is saying)
6. There is no grinding anymore. Just press F12 (build in cheat) to get money. - (Read the Instructions or read what Joey is saying)

Milftoon, if you read this, JUST MAKE IT IN RENPY GODDAMMIT!

7. We won't do the game in Renpy as we find it limiting and only good for VN games. This is NOT your typical VN game.

Giving a 2* review because we used an engine that you do not like is fine but the rest is clearly not true.
Cheers and thank you for playing

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes