albert fish

May 21, 2017
im lost in context. walkthrough starts with

- 0.19 -
1. Go in Kitchen and use Wired Wireless Tablet on Switch

what tablet is this talking about? i dont have this in my inventory and this is me continuing from version 18.

and what switch? there are no switches in the kitchen.
You will get the tablet after you talk to Mrs.j, the switch is below the mixing table the little outlet thingy'

Reactions: greatbeyond

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
hi just a quick question if i play the v0.19, does it start from the beginning? this is my first time to play.
you can easily get the answer if you just look or read the main post. Its also my first time... and i pretty much got everything easily....

and for your answer you have to download v0.14(part 1) and the latest build which is 0.19(part 2) at the time of writing this comment/reply... Play part 1 first and then part 2 after....

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
when i need to go up stairs to talk with granny...no one's there and it told me to go to see what my parents are doing but no one up stairs

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
looking for something to raise jayson higher to fuck gloria. what am i looking for here??
cant find a stool nor a ladder nor a box

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
im lost in context. walkthrough starts with

- 0.19 -
1. Go in Kitchen and use Wired Wireless Tablet on Switch

what tablet is this talking about? i dont have this in my inventory and this is me continuing from version 18.

and what switch? there are no switches in the kitchen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Even if you follow the walkthrough there will be problem for some reason to not let you progress in the game. It's so relied on the story not the gameplay.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
rf96
I read your review but I can't reply there so here it goes:

The art is great and the milfs are hot af, and that's about it. The game has two main problem:
- The engine. I will never understand devs who take the effort to build a homemade engine when there is one available (Renpy) that is MUCH better. You can't save when you want (and have a limited number of slots); you can't skip or rollback; you can't adjust the window size (it's fullscreen by default). The engine completely ruins the experience.

1. You can save when you want except towards the end of each version. Just press ESC. - (Read the Instructions or read what Joey is saying)
2. You have unlimited save slots. The limit is literally infinity
3. Press ESC to skip- (Read the Instructions or read what Joey is saying)
4. Alt + Enter to play in window mode

- Game mechanics: this is grinding at its worst, you often have only one thing to do, but have to wait several days to do anything (a typical day is wake-up, study twice, then go to sleep). Most events take place at a specific time on a specific day, so if you miss it you have to spend a week doing nothing to have another chance--and don't forget to save if you want to see the other option of a sex scene, since there is no rollback or replay room!

5. This isn't your typical VN. You can't rollback unless you load back. - (Read the Instructions or read what Joey is saying)
6. There is no grinding anymore. Just press F12 (build in cheat) to get money. - (Read the Instructions or read what Joey is saying)

Milftoon, if you read this, JUST MAKE IT IN RENPY GODDAMMIT!

7. We won't do the game in Renpy as we find it limiting and only good for VN games. This is NOT your typical VN game.

Giving a 2* review because we used an engine that you do not like is fine but the rest is clearly not true.
Cheers and thank you for playing
I noticed that you are using your own game engine using the SDL 2 API. I can't just run this game in my PC even though I use the SDL 2 library myself in my little hobby projects and those ran just fine.

The game quits immediately just after starting. No error messages displayed. Could it be the other libraries you are using that is causing this?

And yes Im using a prehistoric PC.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Just finished v0.19, now waiting till next month, hopefully will have sex scenes with mom. (Sorry my English is not good )

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes