May 24, 2019
house
are we talking about the same game
there is no map in this game no houses no nothing
just reads like a comic book
the mc has the only house in this game

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
The game will run on a potato PC. If the game exits or is bugged then try the following:
1. Delete the game and Re-Download the game from Patreon or F95 (anywhere else is either bugged or tampered)
2. Extract using the latest WinRar. Old versions are known to be buggy. This is because we use the latest version during compression.
3. Run with Compatibility Mode for Windows 7 and under
4. Run at least once as Administrator (even if you are the only user on PC)

There is no need for any additional packages or libraries. Everything is build-in and included.
The only thing that the game requires is a graphics card that can run Open GL 2.0 (Year 2000 tech) and even then it will just run slowly. If it exits instantly then you either have a very strict antivirus which may categorize the game as a false-positive.
Download from Patreon or F95 where you know it is safe and then disable the antivirus to see if that fixes it.

Still no luck. Tried all your suggestions. The game still won't run. :(

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
I;ve checked the walkthough and know what to do know.... I any case if someone need to know what to do in last steps
18. Sleep until 10:00 and go outside to meet old man. Talk with him
19. Give old Man the Diet Supplement (Protein Shake)
20. Go in Garden and Use Box on Gloria
21. Go inside the house and click on mom in parents room

Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
0.18 full save?
This, a thousand times this. Got a new PC last week and don't have access to the old one to track down old saves. Please take a few minutes to post a save file for .18 complete so players like myself can enjoy this awesome update to an awesome game. THANKS!

Apr 2, 2019
This, a thousand times this. Got a new PC last week and don't have access to the old one to track down old saves. Please take a few minutes to post a save file for .18 complete so players like myself can enjoy this awesome update to an awesome game. THANKS!
Really?' searching for a walkthrough via search would be too much effort ?:mad:
just look at page 360

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Don't get me wrong, the Game is still awesome!
But-- Why are the older savegames every time incompatible??
Every fucking Update i must play the whole Game again!! :mad::mad::mad:

I didn't have any issues with older saves, those worked perfectly on my account.
By the way, I'm looking for somebody that be patron of any account, I got some questions about the payment methods :p

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes