xebolom

May 13, 2019
hi guys, i want to play this from the very start. what version should i play? because i saw v0.19 but part 2? sorry im new here

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think i'm screwed, i remember completing ver 18 but i dont remember where i saved before completing. so i'm following ver 18 guide but i can't find my spot. i can't find the detective, but i dont have his notepad yet and i dont have miss jacksons tablet. i have absolutely no idea where to go. is there a complete ver 18 save?

May 1, 2019
We are the champions - Queen PARODY

We want fuck linda my friends
We want fuck linda in the next update
We want fuck linda we want fuck linda
Everybody knows than we want fuck linda

1lTopp0

Jun 23, 2019
I think this version 0,19 is not compatible with past versions, I saved all before talk with pregnant Mrs Jackson (0,18), but now with v0,19 I started again the fight with Jason. And all my saves files are there (checked) and with the same date finished the game.

B.R.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I think this version 0,19 is not compatible with past versions, I saved all before talk with pregnant Mrs Jackson (0,18), but now with v0,19 I started again the fight with Jason. And all my saves files are there (checked) and with the same date finished the game.

B.R.
Saves where not tampered. You may be loading wrong save files. Check the date of each file (its posted on the save file) and the location.

Reactions: 1lTopp0

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama

ok i am following this to put the save in there but i do not see Visionaire Studio\milftoon drama in the list
where else would the save be placed?

Sep 12, 2017
OK This question keeps popping up . 1) The Spice Drawer is in the kitchen immediately below, and to the left, of the kitchen basin ; (2) this step of the walkthrough will NOT work until and unless ALL prior steps have been accurately completed (in which case there is no Spice Drawer to click).
So the problem isn't really how to find the Spice Drawer. Rather, it is up to the player to have a Spice Drawer to click on in the first place. This game, Milftoon Drama, has been like this from its beginning : each step usually relies on a previous step/conversation to trigger it, so any missed step will lead to the game "refusing" to progress.
Virtuvoid apparently Mrs Gloria was sleeping (sex) with Joey's dad.
in a dialogue of the scene of Mrs glory and joey you see this.
If you do not understand me, check the dialogues of the scene.

my theories about this:

-Mrs gloria cheated on her husband before marriage with joey dad

-Mrs gloria was an ex-girlfriend of joey's father

-Mrs glory for revenge he fucked joey's dad

what do you think virtuvoid about this.

for me any of these theory are valid and successful

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes