xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Any way to start at day 1? it seems to be jumpin me to after 0.14.. i deleted saves in appdata nothing.

toobul

Dec 10, 2018
and then there was the scene where he gave his grandmother a baked an a nonbaked cream pie...had mixed feeling with fapping...but managed it somehow...XD next update we will get gay scene where the MC fucks the old pedophile man or he gets fucked....ready to nut in handkerchief

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Windows 10 version 1903
Do the following:
1. Delete the game and Re-Download the game from Patreon or F95 (anywhere else is either bugged or tampered)
2. Extract using the latest WinRar. Old versions are known to be buggy. This is because we use the latest version during compression.
3. Run with Compatibility Mode for Windows 7 and under
4. Run at least once as Administrator (even if you are the only user on PC)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I noticed that you are using your own game engine using the SDL 2 API. I can't just run this game in my PC even though I use the SDL 2 library myself in my little hobby projects and those ran just fine.

The game quits immediately just after starting. No error messages displayed. Could it be the other libraries you are using that is causing this?

And yes Im using a prehistoric PC.
The game will run on a potato PC. If the game exits or is bugged then try the following:
1. Delete the game and Re-Download the game from Patreon or F95 (anywhere else is either bugged or tampered)
2. Extract using the latest WinRar. Old versions are known to be buggy. This is because we use the latest version during compression.
3. Run with Compatibility Mode for Windows 7 and under
4. Run at least once as Administrator (even if you are the only user on PC)

There is no need for any additional packages or libraries. Everything is build-in and included.
The only thing that the game requires is a graphics card that can run Open GL 2.0 (Year 2000 tech) and even then it will just run slowly. If it exits instantly then you either have a very strict antivirus which may categorize the game as a false-positive.
Download from Patreon or F95 where you know it is safe and then disable the antivirus to see if that fixes it.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
How do I get the past versions of this because i downloaded the current game here and it goes straight to the pool party section skipping everything before that

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
pretty good so far just a few annoying things
the mouse cant control it or see it sometimes
the dialogue has to be read fast enough cause there is no rollback
you can't save if you are doing something
dont see how you can move the saves to the next version and i am not starting from the beginning its too long
thank god for the walthrough or i would have been lost without it

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes