• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

duke devilin

Jan 29, 2018
Hi I just found this game, after downloading it seems to have started me mid story? I was wondering if there was a way to play from the beginning.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the fucking book?
Whenever I go into the bathroom, Mom tells her to go out.
The arrow to click the book does not appear.
With all due respect to the developer. But this story was taken from the butt right?

hansoo

Sep 9, 2019
Here some feedback on the latest update:

positive:
-The big animated scene with sharon was very good and the animated scene with linda was very good
- the pool swimming looked incredibly nice as well
neutral:
-I don't like the head design(makeup,face,haircut) of the new character and I think she will be unpopular, if she had short hair on one side only, similar to sombra from overwatch maybe she would look better

negative:
- i find it weird that a character with a bit of "gothic look" is a pure scientist and is only interested in her career and is then afking at the pool dressed like that and on top of that she is interested in the father and does these strange things with joey. Her appearance, her motives and her actions doesn't fit together at all imo.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Hi I just found this game, after downloading it seems to have started me mid story? I was wondering if there was a way to play from the beginning.
you've downloaded the 2nd part , there a 1st and 2nd part for this game, check the OP again.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Noticed that the Sharon scenes were much higher quality, and also cel shaded instead of flat like last time. Very cool! would be nice if they all got that upgrade.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Sigh, this update was kinda low in terms of h-scenes tbh

I know build up is important but this is too much with the mom lol, that's not build up anymore but massive blue balls

Reactions: Early Cuyler
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes