Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Well, i think next update, if have content with linda will be a blowjob, or she will tanning and than buttfuck or something like that (without penetration), than i think we could see the sex scene, but if the story about cheating her husband, maybe we could see a anal sex ( like in the scene with kelly, or half-vaginal sex LUL) and than vaginal sex. In the way the game is getting into, maybe will be just 1 scene for update, i think will be in this way because in the other part of game, we saw this scene ( boobjob for example ), so i think linda sex maybe will be in 2020 dakosdaoksdokaks XD

Oh, and if i had a mistake, sorry, english inst my native language and im trying to get addicted to english without google translate.

Reactions: dimspb96

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
dude 1-month wait to get the game updated and get only this much content only. devs GIVE US LINDA SEX already. pleaseee.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well, i think next update, if have content with linda will be a blowjob, or she will tanning and than buttfuck or something like that (without penetration), than i think we could see the sex scene, but if the story about cheating her husband, maybe we could see a anal sex ( like in the scene with kelly, or half-vaginal sex LUL) and than vaginal sex. In the way the game is getting into, maybe will be just 1 scene for update, i think will be in this way because in the other part of game, we saw this scene ( boobjob for example ), so i think linda sex maybe will be in 2020 dakosdaoksdokaks XD

Oh, and if i had a mistake, sorry, english inst my native language and im trying to get addicted to english without google translate.

I also think sex with Linda, just next year.
As long as the developer can curl up, it will play forward.
I don't know if you are afraid of dropping the number of sponsors after this scene.
English is not my language either.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
I'll definately will be lookin forward for more Sharon content.
Instant favourit.
I am glad the punky and tomboyish character types become more popular recently in games.

• Love
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Would anyone have the full save of this version? (her final part)
I want to leave it to start next, this version I consider disposable.
I'm jumping until I get to sex with Linda.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes