exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The dev for sure is milking his patreons, im sorry but the content each update gives the impression that the updates are getting smaller in this update i walk around more then actually seeing or having any actual action so much blue balls action that makes the person going "oh yea finaly some action" and then a huge "Fck u not today", although we all share our thoughts,etc.. this dev doesnt listen to his community in overall patreons and outsiders. I think in overall this game had more negative reviews on updates then actually positive ones but we not to blame but the dev that keeps extending the game by releasing boring blueballs updates for no reason, the game still hv bugs like i had the text "hmm" all game couldnt find a way to get rid of it, the only way was to restart the game, the black screen when u go to rest u can litteraly see a white area that wasnt painted and that is being around since the release how can the dev havent see that.

Lets see what is the next update about, probably we get action or not, i think in a way everyone is getting use to this blueballs updates not in a good way but what we can do (if the dev sees this dont say "Patreon to help" like u use to say it before).

coolserver

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone have saves for the two scenes in 0.21? My save is bugged can't hear any songs in either of the events

Edit:
I tested with other saves, is there sound problems for any other here when playing the boob job scenes?

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
To all members here of you loves incest games.
Because I have not seen a good incest game or made all the imagination of the human mind.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I want to find a conscientious game developer
That works on the game of incest contain the wishes of lovers incest games and the content is very large
I am ready to support him with the patreon but I want to 2dcg games

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Generally hate renpy ports. They usually stem from a deteriorating imagination coupled with greed on the artists part. In this case however, I seriously encourage one as the current game is just so very messy and slow.

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
Google translator sometimes gets it right, sometimes it gets messy.
My native language is Brazilian Portuguese.
I don't think there are many here with this language.
Well I'll be darned, those English translations are actually pretty good. That said you're right I only know English, Italian and Spanish. Good luck, I'm sure there's at least a few out there willing to help.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Walkthrough_v0.21 say to study until 18:00
4. Go in Joey's bedroom and study until 18:00

current horny level 10, cannot study anymore
how to lvl horny past lvl 10 ???

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
This is the only game that I'm playing atm...
But I'm kind of with with a foot in and another out because of the track record Milftoon has of turning interesting stories into cuck shit... (Lemonade, etc, etc...)

But anyway, here is my bitchy opinion:

This last update was painful to play/watch...
-Trashy looking, short-haired punk girl as an "intellectual"...
-Mom titjob... players saw better ones with Gloria... months ago.
-MC begging for a blowjob... again... which was denied... AGAIN. (Very annoying)
-When I finally tho the MC was gonna get some real action all we got was the father's nasty ass smeared on the screen -_-

Honestly that was very disappointing.

The update was supposed to fix many under-the-hood bugs but I can't tell, never had bugs playing this game.
The blinking stats still there... so I don't know.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
I like the Update, but:

It hurts me physically how dumb joey and his mother are... lindas statements..."i wasnt available for your father and therefore its ok he cheated in the past" or " its not the first Time your father cheated on me" wow, simply wow

Reactions: borekben and OGRey

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
U ever noticed that mc dick seems to getting smaller each scene, on the scene milf boobjob the dick seems so small poor guy the dev milking amd the mc shrinking.

Reactions: OGRey

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Finally got time to play and honestly, I wasn't disappointed, because I wasn't expecting much in the beginning... Getting those kind of scenes after hyping players so much is a #$@^&@ step back. Come on, even the Linda scene seemed rushed compared to the scenes Gloria got. I give up. I'm done trying to give constructive criticisms or share my opinion (yeah, I'm no patreon, so it's natural/legitimate to ignore my words). I'll probably post again IF one day we get something that is worth it. Meanwhile, I'm quitting this game. It's like watching an anime with a lot of fillers. New players will never understand the pain of waiting , we, the first time players, feel since 1.5 yrs or more.

It's getting worse than A Wife and A Mother in the sense that the progression is in " Zig-Zag " mode content-wise. In other words, it's like having sensational quality-time with your GF but you neverthelessly chose to cheat on her with some new chick met at the office, who is nowhere near her level when it comes to sex. I mean, " why would you do that ? ". It really pains me to see that milftoon drama became " blue balls drama ". Anyway, peace.

• Angry
Reactions: OGRey and 9thCrux
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes